Best way to meet a high W/R

Copperpot

Dormant account
Hi,

Going to take up Rivials 100% offer & deposit 250, which will leave me with 500 & a 6,000 W/R. What would be the best way to meet this.

Feel free to add your highest W/R that you've met. :)

Thanks

Frankly, that's not a high WR. Just bet $1 per spin and see how it goes. Alternatively, bet this amount on Scary Rich and hope to hit it big.

Thank you, i was planning on high rolling 10 bets for the first half then low rolling the second, 'hopefully' hitting a big win with the high rolling. I will low roll for the remainder tho.:thumbsup:

Just out of curiousity, which Rival are you going to play at?

Some of the newer ones have sticky bonuses, bonus removed when you withdraw but original ones don't. Be sure to check it out.

I don't think I have ever played more than a 30x playthrough. Sometimes I make it, sometimes not. :D

Just out of curiousity, which Rival are you going to play at?

Some of the newer ones have sticky bonuses, bonus removed when you withdraw but original ones don't. Be sure to check it out.

I don't think I have ever played more than a 30x playthrough. Sometimes I make it, sometimes not. :D

Hehe. Paradise8 asked me why I hadnt played there for 2 weeks and I answered that with slots I wanted more playtime and only an occasional cashout. So they offered me a 200% bonus with 40x playthrough. Dont mind that as I only wanted to deposit $25 so played, had fun and busted:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back