Best Coronavirus memes

To be fair i probably wouldnt go to Jeremy Clarkson for medical advice anyway.
I only go to him for advice on burgers.

Was a bit sad to hear he was such a dick to the production team behind top gear.

James May still a top guy tho.
Him explaining that its probably a whole hippo is the best moment in top gear history and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Yeah, the thing is i have no trouble believing he can be a dick to the people working for him.
Like you say he has many good/fun qualities about him, but an equal amount of bad vibes.
Hamster & May are imo much more likeable in the sense that i would be really surprised to hear that anyone of them had treated people working for them poorly.

Not really into cars, at all.
But the Specials they had on Top Gear where they each picked their own (usually crappy) car and drove across som random country are great.
Great chemistry between the three, was surprised to hear they NEVER spent any time together outside the show.
Saw there was some full episodes uploaded to youtube, annoyingly split into a million parts tho.

1nMBrTLJ

E9YglesVkAMOYsE.jpeg

Yeah, the thing is i have no trouble believing he can be a dick to the people working for him.
Like you say he has many good/fun qualities about him, but an equal amount of bad vibes.
Hamster & May are imo much more likeable in the sense that i would be really surprised to hear that anyone of them had treated people working for them poorly.

Not really into cars, at all.
But the Specials they had on Top Gear where they each picked their own (usually crappy) car and drove across som random country are great.
Great chemistry between the three, was surprised to hear they NEVER spent any time together outside the show.
Saw there was some full episodes uploaded to youtube, annoyingly split into a million parts tho.

I enjoy their banter but like almost all tv I find that most of the events are scripted. They all work on the premise of having a start,middle and end where the filling is where those in it may contribute.
I'm just getting old :(

I enjoy their banter but like almost all tv I find that most of the events are scripted. They all work on the premise of having a start,middle and end where the filling is where those in it may contribute.
Im sure its 99% scripted, and many of the funny 'accidents' you get to see probably took several takes to get just right etc.
But there is also improvised moments, and its hard to script things like the chemistry between the hosts.
Would be a very different show if there was another set of 3 people reading the same lines having the same banter etc.

I really only watched the specials where they traveled through different countries, too much car stuff and im out.

As a disclaimer to that I was with one of my daughters over the weekend for her uni graduation and I was subject to some of her tv viewing preferences. Some drag queen on a panel show with dragged up folk parading and performing lipsynk or whatever and acting out various rolls "ad hock" was fantastic viewing.
If I had opened my mouth I would have been back home two days earlier than expected. But her degree was in fashion and design so maybe my only connection with her is still the bank of daddy? :(

:p

Im sure its 99% scripted, and many of the funny 'accidents' you get to see probably took several takes to get just right etc.
But there is also improvised moments, and its hard to script things like the chemistry between the hosts.
Would be a very different show if there was another set of 3 people reading the same lines having the same banter etc.

I really only watched the specials where they traveled through different countries, too much car stuff and im out.
Meh. I have had dates in the past and I have walked out of the house despite being on a promise as soon as they tune in to what they want to watch!
A very Clarkson type of thing I suspect?
But then I do not have a huge belly or have the promise of what a 6 foot 6 guy has to offer that that belly is covering!

Meh. I have had dates in the past and I have walked out of the house despite being on a promise as soon as they tune in to what they want to watch!
A very Clarkson type of thing I suspect?
But then I do not have a huge belly or have the promise of what a 6 foot 6 guy has to offer that that belly is covering!
Are you implying Clarkson has a big wiener?
I guess its possible.

y.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back