Berry Burst - NetEnt

Louforbes85

Experienced Member
I actually never thought NetEnt could get much worse than shitburst but this piece of crap.... OMG!

I've been given free spins on it at a couple places and it's utter crap, it runs really slow (on my mobile anyway) and my best win has been a massive 10p!

How on each did this game get through the idea stage?

Maybe it's just me but it's one of the worse games I've ever had the displeasure of playing!

I'm sure someone likes it :laugh:

I actually never thought NetEnt could get much worse than shitburst but this piece of crap.... OMG!

I've been given free spins on it at a couple places and it's utter crap, it runs really slow (on my mobile anyway) and my best win has been a massive 10p!

How on each did this game get through the idea stage?

Maybe it's just me but it's one of the worse games I've ever had the displeasure of playing!

I'm sure someone likes it :laugh:
I had a couple of spins today. That was way to many. Are Netent going backwards or what? I agree with you totally they must be so out of touch (or short of ideas) with what customers are looking for to launch this imagination lacking pile of scrap. Surely if anyone in their team has a clue they would of said. “ Hasn’t this been done a million times before and not really taken off. I didn’t play it for more than 5 minutes but got the impression it’s just starburst with different pants on.

I had a couple of spins today. That was way to many. Are Netent going backwards or what? I agree with you totally they must be so out of touch (or short of ideas) with what customers are looking for to launch this imagination lacking pile of scrap. Surely if anyone in their team has a clue they would of said. “ Hasn’t this been done a million times before and not really taken off. I didn’t play it for more than 5 minutes but got the impression it’s just starburst with different pants on.

Yep, biggest pile of bilge ever!

Totally lol at starburst with different pants on :laugh:

Yep, biggest pile of bilge ever!

Totally lol at starburst with different pants on :laugh:
Glad you posted this as my initial thought was exactly the same but wondered if it was me being over critical or something. Surely providers have to look at rival companies and see what they are producing and which games are dominating the market and come up with something to compete. Not just rest on their laurels and think we will play their games regardless.:).

Glad you posted this as my initial thought was exactly the same but wondered if it was me being over critical or something. Surely providers have to look at rival companies and see what they are producing and which games are dominating the market and come up with something to compete. Not just rest on their laurels and think we will play their games regardless.:).

Lol!

I mean were they thinking "that big hit starburst that everyone loves (!), let's use that concept and I know change it to fruit"

I have a small confession though... I do wonder what the ' W' does! I assume the same as the shitty star thing on shitburst.

Definitely won't be getting any of my real funds wasted on it! NetEnt really are falling behind with the utter shite they keep producing (I do have a small soft spot for Jumangi though :lolup:)

Lol!

I mean were they thinking "that big hit starburst that everyone loves (!), let's use that concept and I know change it to fruit"

I have a small confession though... I do wonder what the ' W' does! I assume the same as the shitty star thing on shitburst.

Definitely won't be getting any of my real funds wasted on it! NetEnt really are falling behind with the utter shite they keep producing (I do have a small soft spot for Jumangi though :lolup:)
Yeah the W is the same as the star on starburst but I think it’s available on all 5 reels. You can bet your bottom dollar it will be a long time if ever before a full screen of those appear.

Wouldn't suprise me if that the reason the great shitburst gets seen as such a popular slot in terms of playthrough is the constant advertisements on tv for newcomers who never gambled before to try online for the first time, and accept the registratin free spins on it, and who then continue to wager on it thus increasing turnover of game rounds. Possibly even throwing a deposit down the shitter afterwards by playing it even further.

Wouldn't suprise me if that the reason the great shitburst gets seen as such a popular slot in terms of playthrough is the constant advertisements on tv for newcomers who never gambled before to try online for the first time, and accept the registratin free spins on it, and who then continue to wager on it thus increasing turnover of game rounds. Possibly even throwing a deposit down the shitter afterwards by playing it even further.

You're right, always shown with maximum stars, all those pretty colours :laugh::laugh:

Jumanji popped up on Sky Cinema just yesterday!

Won't be watching it

Let alone play a slot of it
I saw Jamanji 2 for the first time a couple of weeks back - and it's brilliant!
Almost peed my pants laughing at Jack Black :D
Worth a watch.

I haven't played the slot yet though...

KK

I saw Jamanji 2 for the first time a couple of weeks back - and it's brilliant!
Almost peed my pants laughing at Jack Black :D
Worth a watch.

I haven't played the slot yet though...

KK

With you there KK! But Jack Black can make any film! Definitely a better film than the first one!

This i s best cluster Netent slot and it could replace Starburst.
But, it also can do some damage. Today started low and long rolling (39€ balance, 0.20 stake). It dropped me to 36 and returned to starting point. Low variance style. And then it started. Few spin clusters without any win (block of 35-40 completely dead spins). Wilds were very rare (once wilds were separated with almost 100 spins). Never got three wilds, just two. I was 10 spins to bust when 50x saver came. Later it raised and I waited in safe zone for complete recover. Wild were coming every 10 spins in average and they are always win spins (and decent one). And recover came with 60x win (top win in session).

Very good game, but again - there is something very wrong with math in Netent games. Usually we talked about micro-wins, but now they are gone, only flat downhill to doom.

Not going to longroll this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back