Beowulf - Quickspin slot

My problem with the Quickspin slots is that while they look great and have interesting gameplay, they simply do not pay much. They have high RTP but low max wins. They seem to be low variance and can really suck your bankroll(starburst style).

Beowulf, 5OAK of the highest paying symbol is 5xBet :confused:.
And a single line of wilds is 16,66xBet
Max win seems to be a full screen of wilds at 416xBet (unless i'm missing something)

Also they have a pretty lackluster autoplay, just xspins. No stop triggers.They do at least offer fast play/quick spin.

I feel that they have potential, and maybe they will make some slots that i will like in the future.

Just played it and came to the same conclusion as Blathaon. Quite low variance affair I'm afraid.

The re-spin feature has some potential if it can drop in a full screen of wilds (best I managed was six). With 3-re-spins and also the triggering spin paying with those given sticky wilds that would make the top pay 1664xbet.

Not too fund of the freespins though. I can see one really struggle to get anything decent of those. It does state that the freespin amount is not pre-determined (re-spins are re-determined btw) so I guess a 50+ spins effort would be worth your while with a few sticky wilds.

Will be trying to get a decent hit off it as overall it's a good game, would be much better though if it was more higher variance :cool:

I did 1k of spins on it yesterday and while I didn't lose a lot the payout is low whatever you hit.

Even when IR is on it's worst behaviour you don't get so many missed two scatters as on this slot. :D

Grendel Attack is a cool feature but you wont get wins worthy of a screenshot.

I've been looking to play more games from different providers but so far Play'n'Go slots are beating Quickspin by miles.

My problem with the Quickspin slots is that while they look great and have interesting gameplay, they simply do not pay much.

That's the thing. They went "full NetEnt" yet again with good animations and a horrible pay table. How are you supposed to make money on these slots? You'll get a lot of play time but you can't win. Pointless.

That's the thing. They went "full NetEnt" yet again with good animations and a horrible pay table. How are you supposed to make money on these slots? You'll get a lot of play time but you can't win. Pointless.

NetEnt, IMHO, offer the most spectacular stake times x potential of the lot.

Check out some of the JATB and DOA shots. Off the scale.

I did 1k of spins on it yesterday and while I didn't lose a lot the payout is low whatever you hit.

Even when IR is on it's worst behaviour you don't get so many missed two scatters as on this slot. :D

Grendel Attack is a cool feature but you wont get wins worthy of a screenshot.

I've been looking to play more games from different providers but so far Play'n'Go slots are beating Quickspin by miles.

I really like Play 'n Go too!
Did anyone try that slot "Wild Blood" yet?

I am hoping Ben will get that one for Guts: it's a bit of a mix of MG's IR and Netent's Zombies, but you have to play it to see what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back