Belle Rock Pimp My Slot Winner!!!

That is so cool Chayton :thumbsup:
Congrats on a great job you did.

I would love to make a slot on a Bingo theme but I don't have the patients to do it. lol I only have patients in some beds lol that I can Handel.

Great Win Congrats
B-T

Hey peeps, just wanted to brag that I won $2009 in the Belle Rock Pimp My Slot competition!!! How cool is that???
Expired Image
:D

I did a pirate theme, grabbed a few graphics from here and there and modified them and made this:
Expired Image
YAY!
:D:D[/QUOTE

WTG!!! Take your money and go somewhere warm!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! HOW freakin fun would it be to open up your account and see THAT MUCH ??!! Hope you have a blast with the money!! xoxo

Thanks everyone!! It's funny, when I entered the contest I knew it was for $2009 credits but I thought there would be a couple of prizes, you know what I mean - like $500 for first prize $250 for second and a couple $50 and the rest $20....so I got the mail this morning and it said "We've already put the 2009 credits into your account" I thought it was a typo or something, like it was supposed to be $20.09 lol. So it was a really nice surprise - and as you say, it's CASH! woohoo - and it couldn't have come at a better time.

So to update...I decided to play a couple hundred before cashing out. It's fun to have a big bankroll for a change! :thumbsup: So I played like a bigshot and lost my *ss, then I settled down and won a bit more so I'm cashing out $2750 and leaving myself a couple hundred to play later.

THANK YOU RIVER BELLE!!!!! This was such a fun day. :D

Once agian WTG :thumbsup:. Take the money and run like hell :D

lol, I ran with most of it! :thumbsup:

I finally cashed out at 3am, I contacted support via live chat and asked them to flush my withdrawal, and by 2pm today the $$ hit my Moneybookers account. That's pretty quick! All in all a very good experience with River Belle. I think I'll play there more often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back