Base wins versus big bonuses

Mouse75

Experienced Member
In principle, biggest wins come from bonus rounds right? So my question is... on what games have you had a base win (including from enhanced base features like wild desire on Immortal Romance) significantly higher than anything you have achieved in a bonus - even more so when the bonus is lauded as "unbelievable potential"

For me the following tick that box...

Bonanza - 635x straight drop in
Diamond mine - 800x Barrels revealing a shed load of diamonds
Book of Shadows - 500x Full line top symbol
Tombstone - 1248x Dropped in 3 wilds, all nudging to x3
Kluster Krystals 480x Massive run of expansions with a x8 multiplier
Punk Rocker - 1000x on a double bonus respin

I do have a couple of others where i have simply never hit a decent bonus - like Jammin Jars so my 200x base is my best win.
Book of dead was on this list til last night - finally got a full screen of a premium in the bonus though......

Primal Megaways is pretty good at delivering basegame hits.
Ive never had a really good bonus on it, but many hits ranging from 100-700x in the basegame.

Ive had the 15 pinks x2 without gargantoon for 1500x and a couple 200-400x wins without the big guy showing up.
Most have been from a combination of alteration into demolition.

Primal Megaways is pretty good at delivering basegame hits.
Ive never had a really good bonus on it, but many hits ranging from 100-700x in the basegame.

Ive had the 15 pinks x2 without gargantoon for 1500x and a couple 200-400x wins without the big guy showing up.
Most have been from a combination of alteration into demolition.
Forgot about Primal.... i've had a 360x base - best bonus is around 200x

Money Train 2. Of course the bonus can go crazy but so can base game.
Harlequin Carnival. My biggest hit came from the base.
Agree Tombstone. Much better than Deadwood.
Had some decent base game hits from Jurassic series with the multipliers - Rex and raptors. Much better than the bonuses in general.

Their the first that spring to mind for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back