Balance saving screenshots

Spent my last €0.25 on Hit2Split (similar to Flowers), hit the bonus and won €43!

2136a2d87f17910b2305c90cb3fbdd8a.jpg

Just hit my first contribution to this thread!

3 spins worth of credit left, when the Expanding Wild hit in the middle of reel 4, with wilds on 1 & 2 in the right place!
Biggest win I've ever had in the base game :thumbsup:

Attachments

• EggX177_Feb16.jpg
    EggX177_Feb16.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 323
With €1.10 left on my balance, this 500x monster bonus round drops in. Paid €208 in total. :eek:

1WdFb87.jpg

Had 0.15 left in account at VS yesterday. Thought I'd clear it out on Steam tower. Can't think why I set auto play. Probably just habit or unwarranted confidence.

Not a big win at all but ended up with a few hundred spoons and a couple of moderate features.

Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-29-22.jpg

NEAR BUSTED I WAS ...

Couple hours wasted already; GL's $25 dep/$25 bonus got my interest. Not much happening (as usual)
Sticking with one game today! Trying lil bets, courageous big ones, walk away auto plays ...
Now at $1.80 and down to enough left for say 7 more spins (never a fav game of mine this)
[/B]Yawn. Helluvalotta play thru still to go, bugger it.
Ah well, beats watchin TV on a Saturday afternoon; Dozed off I think...
All of a suddy it's blasting out loud celebration MUSIC
and there's cascading coins and a MAD PULSING SCREEN doing that "Big win/Super win/Mega" thing!

And hey, the Free Spins aint even started yet :eek2:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Added a rubbish $25.20 with the free spins :D :D :D

Thanks GOLDEN LOUNGE :thumbsup:
The $650 cash in much appreciated!

I put this in the winners screenshots but thought a mention was worth here. Was down to my last €10 when this hit. By far my best League hit to date.

Attachments

• annaleague.jpg
    annaleague.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 397
DOA moneyline 7!

Last 3cents! This certainly deserves to be in here! :thumbsup:

Still can't believe it fell on line 2! :eek2:

last 3cents moneyline 7!!.jpg

Just cashed out 121€ kept in 10€ for battles/some entertainment. Not bad for free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back