Balance saving screenshots

asadzareef89

Meister Member
I have searched and can't find any other similar thread so i thought i'll start one

We have all had wins with our last pennies where we bet a line or a few lines to clear the balance and once in a blue moon it turns out great

So we can all post our piks like that here

I'll start with a few of mine

Attachments

• casumo balance saver.jpg
    casumo balance saver.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,905
  • videoslots balance saver.jpg
    videoslots balance saver.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 2,891
  • thrills doa balance saver.jpg
    thrills doa balance saver.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,857
I've had a few over the years but I never think to save the screenshot. Too busy thinking up tinfoil theories to ever get my finger to the Prt Screen button!

I don't think I've seen a thread like this before either, so I think it's an excellent idea.

Nice balance- savers by the way :thumbsup:

That first one with the 6 lines active on doa is crazy!

Here's a few that's saved me:

natural royal betting min with only a dollar to spare:
haha natural royal first time guts.jpg

And this nice feature on DOA (my first to get the 5 wilds) even though I had $10, in balance it was my last $10 deposit for the day after a terrible run. This saved my day :D
FUCK YES.jpg

with 1 spin left on balance it was quite welcome.
i used to grind panther moon and safari heat... on the safari heat i had a roud with i dont know how many re triggers. after 20 minutes bonusrounds i still had 60+ spins to go. but didnt pay great... maybe 1100 x bet. for that many re triggers (just like panther moon) the most value were the scatters itself

Had a few but just dug this out from old screen shots, 39p left and kept on getting kicked out, I was determined to play the last few pence out, 1st spin with 39p left, & 25p spin, 5 scatters, bought in £25 but saddest part on the free games round bought in 52p, It would be great if went all the way

sh1.JPG

sh2.JPG

Had a few but just dug this out from old screen shots, 39p left and kept on getting kicked out, I was determined to play the last few pence out, 1st spin with 39p left, & 25p spin, 5 scatters, bought in £25 but saddest part on the free games round bought in 52p, It would be great if went all the way

View attachment 56788

View attachment 56789

thats balance saving AND screenie that sucks

$1.97 in Comp Points and this happened

Last week I cashed in $1.97 in comp points. I figured what the heck, 3 spins on Triple Twister - Maybe I'll get lucky. And this happened. I hit the feature, then I hit the Minor Jackpot. All in the space of probably 10 minutes! Now THAT my friends is the thrill of the chase! (PS. I gave it all back but it took me two days and I had a blast LOL)

Attachments

• TTONE.jpg
    TTONE.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 449
  • TTTWO.jpg
    TTTWO.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 434
  • TTTHREE.jpg
    TTTHREE.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 436
  • TTFOUR.jpg
    TTFOUR.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 440
Last week I cashed in $1.97 in comp points. I figured what the heck, 3 spins on Triple Twister - Maybe I'll get lucky. And this happened. I hit the feature, then I hit the Minor Jackpot. All in the space of probably 10 minutes! Now THAT my friends is the thrill of the chase! (PS. I gave it all back but it took me two days and I had a blast LOL)

UNFBELIEVABLE!! Deanna congrats

Down to my last cent - literally...lol.....let's see where this goes :thumbsup:

(most of the time I play max lines on games w/o stacked wilds/symbols...good thing in this case)

Another good thing about these balance saving hits is the fact that by this time, your wagering requirements are set to ZERO :D

balance saving 1.jpg

Well, busted out on that (no surprise lol) But went over to grand fortune and since I was inspired by Deanna (TY!) I decided to play triple twister all or nothing on a $30 free chip :thumbsup: This is nice in two ways - 114x bonus round, PLUS I had just decided to double my bet to $1 with $11 left :D

hahaha gf 1.jpg

well this one isn't too much of a balance saver as i had 12 quid left but 10 was bonus and had i touched it i would have had to wager all of it so thankfully after a real dry july i had a nice small withdrawal

Also i had just put my bet up to 0.36 from 0.18

Attachments

• leovegas doa x5 wilds 2.jpg
    leovegas doa x5 wilds 2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 428

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back