Balance saving screenshots

Done both 100% bonuses at Kaboo made wagering on the first bonus but nothing worth a withdraw got 2 big sessions over two days out off it thou. Wagering was 60X bonus:eek:

I made 120 Echoes points and exchanged them for 60 free spins on Hook Revenge slot with winnings of $14.75 Next up dazzle me 2 quick features paid nothing kept with it and didn't get a single dazzle storm busted out on 9 cents went to DOA made 20 cents on my first spin spun on till 4 cents left, wouldn't play 4 lines never play under a coin max lines because you know it still sucks if you hit a good feature on DOA on 4 lines or any slot you fill up.

So off to Kathmandu for my last spin of the day and the feature re-triggered from my very first spin. Back to Dazzle Me which almost done me again, Hooks Revenge, Neon Staxx, Twin Spin, Dracula and I end up on $50.94 which is 94 cents more than both my deposits and cashed it out, first withdrawal at Kaboo see how it goes.

I'm pretty chuffed with myself:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 9.35.jpg
    9.35.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 359
Just made the withdrawal before my previous post and received payment 3 minutes ago with no ID documents sent in or asked for. :notworthy KABOO!

Found 21 cents in an old account, opened Thunderstruck and hit this! Why can't it always be this easy :(

2z6imfk.jpg

Dead or Alive saves again

What more can I say £3.10 left and feature pays out £164.80 on 36p bet shame the game thrashed me slowly after this...

decent feature!.jpg

Had to take the lines down from 50 to 40 for my last spin and look what dropped in free spins i have stopped been suprised at this because of the number of times it happens.

balance saver.jpgbalance saver result.jpg

Can not make my mind up on this slot,there does seem to be lots of dead spins about and the freespins are the same but like every other slot if you catch it right,it seems to bring your balance up very fast.

cashed out over 700 euros then used 100 free spins which gave me 20 euros
nearly out then got this little beauty

ten minutes later i just won another 110 euros playing Katana
on 130euros now Lol
having one of those nights hehehe

Attachments

• Screenshot (369).jpg
    Screenshot (369).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
doa again

what was a clear bust turned into a nice 250 withdrawal plus 50 left to play

Attachments

• whitebet doa extra spins 1.jpg
    whitebet doa extra spins 1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 462
  • balance saver whitebet.jpg
    balance saver whitebet.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 435
Hit the feature on my very last spin. €0.05 left in my balance when it dropped in. :thumbsup:

PKE1D0w.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back