Avoid Cassava

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
Alight Guys.

I have seen and noticed a lot of condemning comments and threads towards Cassava/888.

I completely relate to these condemnations, but I have always had a bigger issue with Every Matrix for their similarities
regarding "Self Exclusion"

This issue has nothing to do with Payout or Self Exclusion, however it has to do with something that is equally as infuriating to me.

I have personally never had a problem with this crew (Cassava/888) until the past few days.

I made my 1st deposit (£25) at a Cassava owned Slot Site named Slotzilla on the 10th.

After your 1st deposit, you get 10 freespins on Magical Forest (On top of a 100% Match).

The freespins were not there.

Instead there was a button that said "Error" instead of the usual button that said "Claim".

No worries, They'll be there tomorrow I said to myself.

So the 11th Came, and after a terrible 1st deposit, I thought the Rhino owed me back.

So I deposit a 2nd time (£10) with another 100% Match and another 10 freespins, this time on Las Cucas Locas.

Busted out again.

So I went to check on my freespins and.......Boom. Still no fecking freespins available. 10 on Magical Forest and 10 on Las Cucas Locas.

So with my final £25 of the week, I was definitely sure that both Gonzo and Rhino owed me.

Deposited my final £25, which came with another 100% Match and another 10 freespins, this time on Jurassic Juniors.

Busted out again within around 30 minutes at minimum bets.

You all probably know the story by now.

I went to check my freespins an they are still unavailable.

10 on Magical Forest says = ERROR

10 on Las Cucas Locas says = LOCKED

10 on Jurassic Juniors = LOCKED

I ended up on the phone which lasted 14:59 exactly.

I was taken through the usual procedure.

Name, DOB, Email Address for security purposes.

Hold the Line Please.

I can see your problem.

Hold please.

I have forwarded it to the necessary department.

Wait for an Email Response.

How fucking incompetent and infuriating is that?

The moral of this story is this.

If you are a simple guy like me, who signs up to a site that offers freespins and you want them immediately, do NOT sign up to a Cassava operated site.

These wankers who deliberately restrain your freepins, do so in the vein hope that you make another deposit.

In my case it worked.

Don't be me guys!

End of rant.

EDIT: I do realize how petty this all sounds all over a few freespins, but it's the principle of the matter that annoys me.

Last edited:
I feel your pain! Having been unfairly treated by Cassava some time in the past, I now avoid them at all costs. The amount of grief I had with CS (and I was trying to be polite with them!) and having/trying to deal with a manger to get my issues resolved, unfortunately there is no way I would return.

I feel your pain! Having been unfairly treated by Cassava some time in the past, I now avoid them at all costs. The amount of grief I had with CS (and I was trying to be polite with them!) and having/trying to deal with a manger to get my issues resolved, unfortunately there is no way I would return.

Do they have Customer Services? That's what I am wondering.

I think they have 1 guy living in a basement dealing with Emails from their 100+ site base.

That's their biggest downfall for me.

How can you place your trust and money into a site, where if things go wrong, you can't get the immediate response and help that you need and deserve?

Yea, fuck sites with no Live chat. Avoid them!

Another chance to vent about Cassava, cheers :thumbsup:

Glorified money grabbers, no interest in their players other than their cash

Really do not like winners

T&C's can change overnight with no email to update players and then they use them against you

Will not budge or discuss their 'decisions'

Will not give CM the time of day

Internet full of horror story after horror story

Need I go on

Avoid, avoid, avoid - Stick to accredited here, you will be safe!

Another chance to vent about Cassava, cheers :thumbsup:

Glorified money grabbers, no interest in their players other than their cash

Really do not like winners

T&C's can change overnight with no email to update players and then they use them against you

Will not budge or discuss their 'decisions'

Will not give CM the time of day

Internet full of horror story after horror story

Need I go on

Avoid, avoid, avoid - Stick to accredited here, you will be safe!

Despite not personally having a bad experience with Cassava, everything you wrote is exactly what you read about with this crowd.

I think you forgot to mention not paying players who have self excluded from one of their sister sites :mad:

Definitely avoid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back