Attn: "Scary Rich Slot" Players

missmayda

Dormant account
During a bonus round hit the three frankensteins for a retrigger-the only thing was that one of those frankesteins fell under a wild expanding vampire. I did not get the addtional 10 free spins and wondered if this was normal? I asked cs but was told they would need to forward it to tech support (havent heard back yet).

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this normal? :confused:

During a bonus round hit the three frankensteins for a retrigger-the only thing was that one of those frankesteins fell under a wild expanding vampire. I did not get the addtional 10 free spins and wondered if this was normal? I asked cs but was told they would need to forward it to tech support (havent heard back yet).

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is this normal? :confused:

Happen to me a few times! :cool:

Hmmm... The rules do say the Vamp expands to cover all three positions but is not wild for scatters - but it does seem terribly unfair to me that you don't get more spins. :(
I extremely surprised though that the reels have scatters within 3 symbols of the wilds - if they hadn't done this it would be impossible for this unfortunate event to happen.

I hope RobRival will see this thread & respond...

KK

Got an answer

My question was just answered, and indeed the wild vampire voids all other icons, so no free spins. Makes sense...still a bummer though...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back