I've seen multiple people recently complaining that they can't upload pictures anymore. These were coming from vets so it's not supposed to be limited.
Just making sure that you are aware![]()


BUMP!
C'mon guys, I know it's Christmas & New Year and all that - but to some of us this is a SERIOUS problem which effects our enjoyment of the forum.
5 days after it was reported and STILL nothing has been done to fix it???
KK

BUMP!
C'mon guys, I know it's Christmas & New Year and all that - but to some of us this is a SERIOUS problem which effects our enjoyment of the forum.
5 days after it was reported and STILL nothing has been done to fix it???
KK

P.S. Sorry Max for the string of expletives I used to express my frustration.
Bryan's been in Hawaii with his family

Webzcas has access to the server's backend - I don't. He should be on this shortly. Thanks for your patience.Bryan is back now so here's a shameless bump.

.BUMP!
C'mon guys, I know it's Christmas & New Year and all that - but to some of us this is a SERIOUS problem which effects our enjoyment of the forum.
5 days after it was reported and STILL nothing has been done to fix it???
KK

