dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
LOL...had to laugh at this today on a new Cayetano game.

zlol.jpg

By the way there's a new Quickspin 20-liner on the way, Eastern Emeralds with wilds in the base game which multiply 1-5 from left to right. In FS you choose the range of wilds like with Wishing You Fortune etc. and can choose 6 spins with wilds of 1x, 5,6,7,8x respectively from left-to-right reel s. This means a 1680x multiplier applies to wins with wilds on reels 2-5 and as 7.5x is the best first-reel icon this could mean over 12,600x bet.

LOL...had to laugh at this today on a new Cayetano game.

View attachment 92340

By the way there's a new Quickspin 20-liner on the way, Eastern Emeralds with wilds in the base game which multiply 1-5 from left to right. In FS you choose the range of wilds like with Wishing You Fortune etc. and can choose 6 spins with wilds of 1x, 5,6,7,8x respectively from left-to-right reel s. This means a 1680x multiplier applies to wins with wilds on reels 2-5 and as 7.5x is the best first-reel icon this could mean over 12,600x bet.

Quickspin....the potential is so great but never materializes....

Quickspin game sounds interesting. @dunover; any chance you could start making review videos again? Miss them!
Nah, pretty much done with reviews now. Too much hassle from developers wanting a freebie promotion on my channel, subs prefer real-play videos. I'm not saying I won't do the odd major release but my time is better spent on more productive work. :thumbsup:

FTR here's the free spins options on the slot - choose the volatility and potential, the Wilds are always 1x on reel 1 but the values in succession from reels 2-5 are as in the picture. So 6 spins with 5,6,7,8x wilds (1680x if you land them all) on your line win.

zqsp.JPG

Last edited:
Nah, pretty much done with reviews now. Too much hassle from developers wanting a freebie promotion on my channel, subs prefer real-play videos. I'm not saying I won't do the odd major release but my time is better spent on more productive work. :thumbsup:

FTR here's the free spins options on the slot - choose the volatility and potential, the Wilds are always 1x on reel 1 but the values in succession from reels 2-5 are as in the picture. So 6 spins with 5,6,7,8x wilds (1680x if you land them all) on your line win.

View attachment 92350

Ah, sad to hear but good for you! Thanks for the ones you did.

Quickspin....the potential is so great but never materializes....
I agree some of the games they have churned out lately are hopeless. I can’t remember the last time I even had a half decent hit on 1 of their games. Even Big bad wolf which imo was their best game seems gimped nowadays. I play at Thrills a lot and they give you 20 free spins on Joker strike(I think it’s called) every time you level up. I have literally had hundreds of spins on it and never had anything like a decent win. It’s an absolute bag of sh**e. How anyone plays that game amazes me. They knew what they were doing when they decided to use that for the free spins. For me Netent , Quickspin and Thunderkick are falling miles behind Btg. Not just on new and interesting games but like you said they seemingly fail to ever deliver a big win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back