New Slot Announcement Apollo Pays Megaways from Big Time Gaming

What am i missing?? why didnt it give you another respin after the extra Q hit on reel 4 at about 11:45 it makes the thud and highlights it but you didn't say anything as if it shouldn't have given another respin? Saw it on at least one other spin earlier as well again with a Q hitting on reel 1 that didn't give an additional respin ? Am i being thick ?

What am i missing?? why didnt it give you another respin after the extra Q hit on reel 4 at about 11:45 it makes the thud and highlights it but you didn't say anything as if it shouldn't have given another respin? Saw it on at least one other spin earlier as well again with a Q hitting on reel 1 that didn't give an additional respin ? Am i being thick ?
I was thinking the same because i saw it happening a couple times, but then i went back to watch him look at the paytable.
It needs to add atleast 2 new symbols during a respin to give you another respin. (at around 2:40 in the video you see info for respins)

Last edited:
I was thinking the same because i saw it happening a couple times, but then i went back to watch him look at the paytable.
It needs to add atleast 2 new symbols during a respin to give you another respin. (at around 2:40 in the video you see info for respins)
The bear is very wise!

Be honest, not even checked it out - their recent cluster games suck and games like that King of Cats were pretty much on a par with the rubbish PNG dish out. New releases are pretty much met with a moan - even Wild Flower wasn't as great as the hype (tho a decent game)

Yeah, so, great: another sub par release probably :p

I’m a sucker for these kinds of games. Always liked WMS The Monkeys which has similar. Only issue, as always with BTG, is the volatility. I’m a medium variance fan so this, along with most slots in the last few years, are going to be a rare already in profit chasing venture I feel. Actually there does seem to be a small shift away from UHV from what I’ve seen recently so all is not lost!

Would this exchange a +100x win for a feature, break the max bet rule, when playing with a bonus? Since it's similar to gambling a +100x win in the normal way.
If it does break the max bet rule. I could see quite a few players getting caught out by it. Especially if they're adding it to other games

Maybe one of the reps such as the ever-helpful @L&L-Jan could clarify. Although I've yet to get Apollo Pays to work on L&L sites, lol

Would this exchange a +100x win for a feature, break the max bet rule, when playing with a bonus? Since it's similar to gambling a +100x win in the normal way.
If it does break the max bet rule. I could see quite a few players getting caught out by it. Especially if they're adding it to other games

Maybe one of the reps such as the ever-helpful @L&L-Jan could clarify. Although I've yet to get Apollo Pays to work on L&L sites, lol
NO, absolutely not as the win was gleaned from a £1 unit bet. Just the same as you can opt to take a general 100+ win and cash out from a £1 stake, you can keep on gambling with the same at £1 stakes and recycle it. In both cases they come from a £1 unit bet, so the UKGC won't see any difference. If it were against regulations, then so would be those sessions TheBandit has at £40 stakes on Reel King where he gambles for 32k or something, the final gamble being 16k or nothing in one go. So would any gamble-win facility. Those gambles all take place within the boundaries of a lawful original base stake hence are OK.

NO, absolutely not as the win was gleaned from a £1 unit bet. Just the same as you can opt to take a general 100+ win and cash out from a £1 stake, you can keep on gambling with the same at £1 stakes and recycle it. In both cases they come from a £1 unit bet, so the UKGC won't see any difference. If it were against regulations, then so would be those sessions TheBandit has at £40 stakes on Reel King where he gambles for 32k or something, the final gamble being 16k or nothing in one go. So would any gamble-win facility. Those gambles all take place within the boundaries of a lawful original base stake hence are OK.
I didn't mention the UKGC or the legality of gambling a +100x win. I'm quite sure the game mechanics are quite legit.

I was asking if it would break max bet rules when playing with BONUS funds.

you could win £10 from, say, a 10p spin on BOD. But you wouldn't be allowed to gamble that with the 'standard' gamble (red/black - 4 suits), when playing with BONUS money since you'd be staking £10 (assuming the max bet was less than £10).

So if you 'exchanged' for a chance of 10 freespins, again, when playing with BONUS money. Would that initial win be considered the stake of the gamble in the same way?

I didn't mention the UKGC or the legality of gambling a +100x win. I'm quite sure the game mechanics are quite legit.

I was asking if it would break max bet rules when playing with BONUS funds.

you could win £10 from, say, a 10p spin on BOD. But you wouldn't be allowed to gamble that with the 'standard' gamble (red/black - 4 suits), when playing with BONUS money since you'd be staking £10 (assuming the max bet was less than £10).

So if you 'exchanged' for a chance of 10 freespins, again, when playing with BONUS money. Would that initial win be considered the stake of the gamble in the same way?
Yes, my bad - personally I believe it would be classed the same as red/black or card suit gambles therefore breach the terms of the bonus in most cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back