Anyone in the USA use prepaid visa/mastercard at casinos? If so, do you still have submit id's etc. Also, are all prepaid accepted?What casino?
Thanks.
I recommend Net Spend All Access Visa cards. Been using them for over 5 years and never have had a problem, and all casinos I have tried so far accept it. You can get the reloadable one (highly recommended), or you can get the prepaid gift ones. Both work great.
As far as sending in ID's, this is up to the individual casinos, but more than likely you will.
I use Netspend - at all casinos that I play - and it's perfect!
I even have a code for it that will give you --- and me --- 5.00
Make sure you get the INTERNATIONAL BANK
ALL ACCESS
VISA
do NOT get the gift card (well you can - but it's NOT reloadable)
You have to register online for the card - using your soc --- but they (online) do not ask for id --- IT IS PRE-PAID -- so they don't really care about your credit - etc.
Now - the CASINOS DO --- require id verification - SO --- MY SUGGESTION is this:
Keep all Credit cards (even pre-paid) that you use to deposit with FOR OVER A YEAR.
Trust me on this --- Casinos want to approve the previous deposits you made - when you ask for a payout.
If you want that code - to register a Netspend card - let me know - I'll gladly take the 5.00 - and I'm sure you'd like it too! LOL!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.