Logo
external image

Anyone Paid By Superior casino Lately?

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id24401
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 373
  • Replies 3
Has anyone been paid via ACH from Superior lately? How long does it take?

Also, :thumbsup: to their support. In a matter of a couple of minutes after contacting live support, my withdraw was flushed, no questions asked.



I have had 3/4 withdrawals with em.
Always payd in less than a week using ACH.
Dont know now during this Rival debacle....:o
 
Has anyone been paid via ACH from Superior lately? How long does it take?

Also, :thumbsup: to their support. In a matter of a couple of minutes after contacting live support, my withdraw was flushed, no questions asked.

I got caught up in the last "processor problem" in December 2007 but was paid in full by Superior via ACH in about 20 business days. Once they stopped saying "We don't know..." and said "It's on the way" - I received it in about 3 days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top