Any Tips For Meeting Those Huge Wagering Requiements On N / D Bonuses ?

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Well , I had a nice surprise in my email this morning, a ND bonus from JPC:)

The JPC freebie was for 90.00 the P/T was 5400.00 with a 5 X cash out, my gut feeling is to always start at .80 to 1.40 on Gold Beard or Penguin Power and grind away, maybe even up it to 2.00. I started out playing just like that with this bonus and I could just tell the slots were super tight , you know that feeling you get when the reels are just not lining up the way you think they should or could. That 90.00 went fast, one lil feature that paid a whopping 9.80 cents on a 60. cent bet toward the end.

So is it better to dive in head first with bigger bets and not test the waters when the bonus has a high wagering requirement or do you just tread the water and doggy paddle for a long while and hope for a nice hit or feature(s) to up your bankroll and hopefully cash out ?

Just curious as to how other players grind away those huge wagering requirements:)

Laurie

Good question.

The advantage players play the highest possible bet allowed until the WR is met (some will dramatically drop bet and grind after hitting a certain point if a max cashout is involved but mathematically its not perfect strategy for getting the most outof a bonus generally).

Why? The more SPINS you make, the more you expose your bankroll to the house edge. Hence, you want to use the LEAST possible amount of spins to reach your goal.

However, it will mean that many of your freebies will go very quickly....but a few will produce a cashout of the max amount. Overall, you will make MORE money I.e. cashout more often using the above method. It probably won't seem like that in the short term, but over time you will be further in front.

Playing small stakes is at the cost of your long term profits. You can either have lots of play time, or increased winnings, but seldom both.

Hope this helps.

Try Paydirt or Crystal Waters at $6.25 or $12.50 spin, one nice hit and you are well on the way to meeting the WR

I very rarely take a NDB beacuse of the max cashout.

Al

Good question.

The advantage players play the highest possible bet allowed until the WR is met (some will dramatically drop bet and grind after hitting a certain point if a max cashout is involved but mathematically its not perfect strategy for getting the most outof a bonus generally).

Why? The more SPINS you make, the more you expose your bankroll to the house edge. Hence, you want to use the LEAST possible amount of spins to reach your goal.

However, it will mean that many of your freebies will go very quickly....but a few will produce a cashout of the max amount. Overall, you will make MORE money I.e. cashout more often using the above method. It probably won't seem like that in the short term, but over time you will be further in front.

Playing small stakes is at the cost of your long term profits. You can either have lots of play time, or increased winnings, but seldom both.

Hope this helps.

Nice synopsis...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back