Another Big LFL Football Game is coming up!

Diane

Ueber Meister
Warning ------ Personal bragging about my football playing daughter.

Well my daugher Anne Erler is still the QB for the Green Bay Chill of the Lingerie Football League. Working hard at it and she is the featured player for this week's game.

www.lflus.com

That's the league website for anyone interested in learning more about the wildly growing sport. They are expanding the league to Europe and Asia next year according to press releases from the league. Might be too ambitious - but that's their plan.

Last game her highlight was running a fumble back 50 yards for a touchdown when her running back missed the handoff. She also scored on a touchdown conversion and kicked. She may play defense as well as QB this week.

For those of you that can get MTV2 on your cable boxes -- she plays again this Friday night 9/30 at 9pm Central Time in the US.

Tougher competition this week. Green Bay is an expansion team playing its second game against Seattle who has been around for a few years.

I am amazed at how athletic those young women are and how hard they train. Then you watch them in a game and see how flat out tough they play in full tackle football.

Thanks for humoring Annie's mom...

Diane

I'm in love :eek: .......don't tell my wife
smiley-signs022.gif

I'm in love :eek: .......don't tell my wife
smiley-signs022.gif

LOL........I won't. Most of my male friends tell their wives they are watching to cheer on a daughter of a friend. Not because its pretty girls.

You might try the same line.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back