Diane's Daughter - LFL Rookie of the Year and picked for the All Fantasy Bowl

Diane

Ueber Meister
Time to brag one more time to my CM friends.

My daughter was picked last week for the All Fantasy Bowl tour as QB for the Western Division. This involves a two week tour of Australia (Nifty - get ready.......!!) and a trip to Mexico promoting the team. Trip will be sometime this summer.

Last night she was named Rookie of the Year for the League. It came at a black tie dinner in Vegas among many other awards.

She is in Colorado this weekend doing promotional events tied to the LFL Championship game that is played Super Bowl Sunday afternoon.

She worked incredibly hard to work with the first year team in Green Bay. Record was a dismal 1-3, but she shone off the field and on as a real leader, making magic happen out of nothing.

Proud mama, thanks for letting me brag (again)

Diane

Excellent News Diane,

Well Done to your Daughter!! I wish her all the best!

Nifty will look after her in the Land Down Under... :D

Nate

i almost read that as "nifty will look at her undies" :eek:

:p
WTG Diane or better Dianes daughter!
I remember that post of you a while back where there was a link that opened a whole new world for me:
i never really liked american football but this was highly entertaining!
Anyway congrats again to you both! :)

i almost read that as "nifty will look at her undies" :eek:

:p
WTG Diane or better Dianes daughter!
I remember that post of you a while back where there was a link that opened a whole new world for me:
i never really liked american football but this was highly entertaining!
Anyway congrats again to you both! :)

LOL - Wheres your mind??? In any event, (If i recall correctly) its the Lingerie league, so EVERYONE would be looking :)

Nate

Awesome!

Wow!

You must be super proud!! I know I would be!

Way to go for your daughter, and for her proud Mamma! :D

hello,

well done your daughter done great work. specially i wish her all the very best.

Zaina,
Thanks very much for this post.

She will be touring Australia May 24 through June 10 playing some exhibition games and then the All Star/All Fantasy game while there.

Apparently there is a 4 team league that will be starting up in Australia, so this tour is part of the promotion for the new league.

Diane

Your daughter's tour sounds fantastic, Diane! Who would have ever thought that playing would lead to going around the world! Lucky Woman!! Are you going, too?

Congrats to your daughter and you for being a very proud mum.

Now ... Did you say LFL ??? :eek:.... I live in Australia too ;):p

Let me know if the whole team needs a place to crash :D

Your daughter's tour sounds fantastic, Diane! Who would have ever thought that playing would lead to going around the world! Lucky Woman!! Are you going, too?

Jod -
No we aren't going to go. She also got engaged two weeks ago, so to try and make the trip and pay for a wedding in January would be too much.

Thanks for the well wishes on her success.

Diane

Congrats to your daughter and you for being a very proud mum.

Now ... Did you say LFL ??? :eek:.... I live in Australia too ;):p

Let me know if the whole team needs a place to crash :D

I think they have arrangements made for multiple promotional appearances -- not sure of schedule. But yes, it is the LFL (Lingerie Football League) I am sure the schedule will be on their website soon. Trip is May 24 to June 10, but not sure when games will be played or where.

Diane

Hey congrats to your daughter Diane, I completely missed this post first time around! Athletes are so amazing, everything they do seems so effortless that they make it look easy - people forget what really hard work it is. And doing such hard work in your underwear would be even tougher! :thumbsup:

Hey congrats to your daughter Diane, I completely missed this post first time around! Athletes are so amazing, everything they do seems so effortless that they make it look easy - people forget what really hard work it is. And doing such hard work in your underwear would be even tougher! :thumbsup:

Thanks very much -- She has worked incredibly hard for her level of success.

New teams forming in Canada and Australia. She leaves for a 2.5 week tour of Australia to promote the league next month.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back