Logo
external image

Feedback Am I loosing it or has something changed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.V.
  • id58303
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2583
  • Replies 5
In the past I had to login to go to the Attic but now I see everything without logging in. :what:

I thought the only forum you couldn't see without logging on was America The Beautiful, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure anymore.
 
I did this when pinababy69 passed away. She has a thread dedicated to her and if any of her family members wanted to read the comments, they would have had to sign up which I thought was uncool. When I return (I'm on break at the moment), I'll be putting together a public forum for the members we've lost, and close the attic for public viewing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top