Logo
external image

All Access/ NS now affected?

  • Thread starter Thread starter katodog
  • id36432
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 750
  • Replies 10
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Location
Rochester,NY
I tried to deposit at 3dice today as I normally would with my re-loadable NS card. The card would not work, Insufficients funds! Went to the website and showed the money was definatley there. After trying numerous times I decided to try a small deposit in my Pokerstars account and that worked. So I had to register the card with QT and no problem there. It looks like all-access visa is now affected at least at 3dice. It is getting tougher folks.

:mad:
 
Mine works fine, but I haven't tried 3D with it since they posted a message to the effect of "why not use a webwallet instead of a credit card" due to the MC issue. Web wallet fees are excessive, that's why NOT.
 
Mine works fine, but I haven't tried 3D with it since they posted a message to the effect of "why not use a webwallet instead of a credit card" due to the MC issue. Web wallet fees are excessive, that's why NOT.

I don't know if it was just a glitch but I tried at least 10 times before I decided to try it at pokerstars and it worked. It also worked with QT.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top