ALBERTO GONZALES TO ANNOUNCE RESIGNATION

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
WASHINGTON -- Bush administration officials say Attorney General Alberto Gonzales will announce his resignation Monday.

The embattled attorney general has been under increasing pressure by lawmakers in both parties, amid accusations that the Justice Department has been used for political purposes.

SOURCE:WSMV.COM FROM THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!! now to prosecute the son of a b!!!!
LMAO from your new avi............man that was quick..............you must have done well in the Boy Scouts,lol, always be prepared and to think I thought that meant condoms in the 4th grade.:thumbsup::D

LMAO from your new avi............man that was quick..............you must have done well in the Boy Scouts,lol, always be prepared and to think I thought that meant condoms in the 4th grade.:thumbsup::D

The web is my toybox :D

Expired Image

Last edited:
Good Riddance! :D

Another rat leaves the sinking ship. This traitor to the American People should be disbared and prosecuted for his behavior as the Attorney General.

Good Riddance! :D

Another rat leaves the sinking ship. This traitor to the American People should be disbared and prosecuted for his behavior as the Attorney General.
He just may and convicted hopefully after W is out and thus less chance of a Presidential pardon.

First good news I've heard in awhile!! However... let's hope our next Grand Inquisitor -- I mean... Attorney General -- is better than Gonzales.

A note here... while I hate the way the AG office and Gonzales have conducted themselves.. let us not forget that they are not a law unto themselves and the Attorney General's office has to have support from higher ups. There has been some defense of the DoJ's part in the witch hunt against online gambling by pointing out that they are simply applying laws that have been put into place by others. True. But... I still contend that someONE or some agency has made online gambling their primary target and have pushed Gonzales and his storm troopers to carry out the anti gambling crusade with a vengeance.

An illustration... Our little town has an old law still on the books that forbids spitting tobacco juice onto the street or sidewalk (inside the city limits). I have yet to hear of anyone being arrested or fined for spitting tobacco juice on the street. (And believe me... it is there. LOL) Now, what if our Mayor just hates seeing the least bit of tobacco juice on the curb. He looks through the old laws and ah-hah! there it is. He talks to the Chief of Police shows him the law.... and suddenly, people begin to get citations when caught spitting on the street. So, we'd be stuck with all this silliness until either the law is changed, or our Mayor is voted out.

Basically what I'm saying is... It's far from over yet.

Democracy my ass

Yippers... they don't have to enforce every law, how could they? There are something like 1000x more laws than people in the US:eek:(can't remember the exact number)

To show a point of fascism rather than 'protect and serve' that goes to the root of every community in America:
Six states have laws requiring school buses to have seatbelts.
ZERO states have laws that require the kids wear them.

Only New Hampshire doesn't require adults to wear seatbelts.

Fourty six states have helmet laws
ZERO states have laws that require the kids to wear seatbelts in schoolbuses.

28% of people polled across the US thought it would be okay for the police to search someone's home, car, or person if they simply thought the person possessed illegal drugs.
That means there is still 72% of the 217.8 million adults +/- that think it is not okay or don't have an opinion (no opinion?)

A
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
released in November showed 36% of adults nationwide supporting marijuana legalization, an all-time high, with 47% of Westerners agreeing with freeing the weed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

A scientific poll of over 30,000 likely voters conducted in March 2006 establishes that Americans overwhelmingly do not want the federal government enacting laws that restrict a recreational activity such as online gambling, an activity that many adult Americans have decided to do from their own homes. Almost 80 percent of Americans are opposed to the pending bills in Congress to ban online gambling.
Zogby poll can be found
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back