Affiliate marketing: Should this amount to anything?

John

Dormant account
I'm participating in the SlotoCash affiliate program using a gambling related domain name that gets type-in traffic. Their affiliate share is 30%.

I started 12 days ago. So far there's been 127 downloads, 22 new players and 5 real signups.

Do you think at this rate this should this amount to anything?

Previously I was parking the domain name and earning $230 a month. Five months ago the parking was earning in the $600 a month range. Since the pay-per-click revenue took such a hit I'd thought I'd give affiliate marketing a try.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

127 downloads in 12 days is good if the traffic is organic. And 5 depositing players isnt bad either.

The thing with RevShare is that you get a % of the players losses for the entire lifetime of the player. So if you get 15 players in month one, you could easily have 30 in month 2, 45 in month 3 etc (although you will always get some players who drop off too dont forget).

Each of those players is potentially earning you money, and if you get a whale popping by then you are going to get a healthy little boost too!

If you want - email me the site and I will have a look at it for you - I always like to work with affiliates :)

Take care and keep the faith - some of my affs earn tens of thousands a month from my banners alone on their sites!

Neil

127 downloads in 12 days is good if the traffic is organic. And 5 depositing players isnt bad either.

The thing with RevShare is that you get a % of the players losses for the entire lifetime of the player. So if you get 15 players in month one, you could easily have 30 in month 2, 45 in month 3 etc (although you will always get some players who drop off too dont forget).

Each of those players is potentially earning you money, and if you get a whale popping by then you are going to get a healthy little boost too!

If you want - email me the site and I will have a look at it for you - I always like to work with affiliates :)

Take care and keep the faith - some of my affs earn tens of thousands a month from my banners alone on their sites!

Neil

Yea, unless they turn you upside down for two months in a row like one of mine has...:eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back