400 (Rival) Waking From The Dead. Re -branding

bonustreak

webmeister
This is interesting! Like to know what happened to the 100's of players I use to have. They went down the rogue path years ago and now they are rising from the dead again it seems.

Thanks for being a 400affiliates partner. We have some important information to share with you, so please keep reading.

On October 1, 2019, key members of a long-term, well-respected Rival operation came aboard the 400affiliates business to rebrand and grow the affiliate program and 4 brands it represents. Some big and exciting changes are coming.

Firstly, we will be rebranding the 400affiliates program to AffDynasty very soon. The name comes from combining our long history of running Rival properties with the long history of these brands (first Rival brands). We are truly a Dynasty. We wanted to give you some heads up so you weren't suddenly contacted by a new brand that you had no idea who they are.

Secondly, the brands are revamping the promos offered to players, so we will be rolling out new marketing materials over the coming weeks. Most of the old promos will be expiring on November 1, 2019. Please contact me to discuss custom promos for your players.

Lastly, I want to personally connect with everyone to talk about commission structures and how we can maximize traffic and earnings. We are very hands on and flexible on terms, so let's make a deal.

Please don't reply to this email. You can contact me via:
Email - scott@affdynastygroup.com
Skype - live:.cid.38298b304203c898
Facebook -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back