Affiliate Guard Dog - Server Migration

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
This has been alerted by a member over on the GPWA.

Affiliate Guard Dog looks like it has been hacked and is trying to download a file via your browser on to your PC, when visited. Screenshot attached.

I've tried raising KWBlue on Messenger, but he is currently offline. Until such time KWBlue or someone else from AGD states otherwise, I would avoid visiting AGD until the problem or problems have been rectified.

Sticking this thread.

Last edited:
This has been alerted by a member over on the GPWA.

Affiliate Guard Dog looks like it has been hacked and is trying to download a file via your browser on to your PC, when visited. Screenshot attached.

I've tried raising KWBlue on Messenger, but he is currently offline. Until such time KWBlue or someone else from AGD states otherwise, I would avoid visiting AGD until the problem or problems have been rectified.

Sticking this thread.

Yeah, i'm seeing the same when visiting AGD..
Not seeing KW online either, will ping him a message when i see him

Thanks everyone :)

The server is *FINALLY* up and running properly again. With the increase in traffic and applications at AGD, the server needed a major upgrade in resources. The current host was not doing a good job resolving some issues, so I elected to move to a new server.

The result was some errors as I had the php processing upgraded (adding extensions, etc) and removed the AGD mobile template for iPhones/Palm Pre/Google Android phones.

I wasn't thrilled with removing that since I spent time designing it, but it was causing some problems.

Anyway.... no hacks at all, just problems moving. The site is now 100% ready again and much, much faster.

Thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back