Accredited Bingo Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberbingo

There are no accredited bingo sites. I make very sure the ones I list have a decent reputation and I am able to access them to mediate.

I don't list Cyber Bingo - for lack of info and reports really. So far I am erring in favor of safety. Could be Cyber Bingo is perfectly fine and I just am not familiar enough with it.

There are new bingo sites sprouting up like weeds. Takes time to scout them all out.
I have played since 2000..never had an issue with any withdrawal..i feel cyberbingo a safe site to play at.

canadian57

I have played since 2000..never had an issue with any withdrawal..i feel cyberbingo a safe site to play at.

canadian57

Hi I can see you have been away for couple years.

But this thread you just replied and posted in is over 7 years old LOL.

Please avoid posting in any very old threads. Just create a new thread in the right section. In regards to your other question about that bingo place. Sorry I would not be able to assist you on that one but maybe someone else can before this thread gets buried. :thumbsup:

cyberbingo

Hi I can see you have been away for couple years.

But this thread you just replied and posted in is over 7 years old LOL.

Please avoid posting in any very old threads. Just create a new thread in the right section. In regards to your other question about that bingo place. Sorry I would not be able to assist you on that one but maybe someone else can before this thread gets buried. :thumbsup:

i was searching for info about another bingo site and didnt look at date..i will make a note of checking dates..thanks ..canadian57

Is this thread still alive? I found some suggestions for bingo sites via a site I found spelabingogratis.se but have past experiences with the bingo sites mentioned there, the only one I did like was missbingo, but I am banned from there now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back