Account locked no way to reach support

Moldovan89

Dormant account
I deposited a consistent sum of money on Tower Gaming and played a little, after that I had a bonus issue and tryed to contact support, wait to days, no response. So I made a withdrawal request to chose another site. They locked my account without to tell me anything. That was 1 month ago, I try to send them mails, I sent them dozens of mails, still no answer, they have no other contact method, only live support, only logged in members can use.
Do someone know some method to make a complaint to their company, to call the customer protection, or what method may I use to be able to reach them, or to make them care about my problem.

Try this email:
greg@toweraffiliates.com
Greg is an affiliate manager, not customer support, but he's a good guy and he's been in the industry a long time. He may be willing to help get you some answers.

Last edited:
Suggest you try a PM to the representatives here on the forums: Link Outdated / Removed, or Link Outdated / Removed if Lucy doesn't answer.

If the reps don't help check out the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ for what I might be able to do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back