Account hacked after wallet and phone stole from work van

I don't like to pass judgement or jump on bandwagons but I read this earlier and was pretty sceptical.I don't want to pretend to be Sherlock Holmes but if I lived in area that notorious for this sort of crime I wouldn't be leaving anything valuable in a van overnight.(especially cash)!

I work with paypal allot with my business, and for a person to set up a new paypal account in the UK they need names/ dob / full address which are all verified on sign up and not just with a card ... and you dont add a debit card until the paypal account is actually open. Its one of the most secure systems there is. And even when a card is added its needs verifaction by sending a code with a mico deposit to your bank. Any one trying to set up a basic paypal account who has just half a brain would know this ... and therefore know it was pointless to try and do.

I think you need to say goodbye to this money.

Paypal is actually one of the easiest webwallets to defraud, I'm not going into how you can do it but it is possible and it is easy :(

"Left my phone in my van overnight"...
When I got to my van my door had been left ajar...
The area is pretty bad for break ins on cars...
The phone didn't have a password on it...
Also my passwords were saved on the phone so it wouldn't have been that hard...
Seriously :eek2:
Is any really THAT careless with their security???

I have to side with the rat smellers here...

KK

It's not unheard of, it can happen. I once left my front door open whilst popping out for the evening, not before signposting directions to my house across my neighbourhood,

I couldn't believe it, when I returned to find my house emptied. I was devastated :(

I'm sorry but this is a big pile of BS. I don't believe a word the OP is saying. I won't even say that I apologize if I am wrong because there is no way that I am. You lost your money, get over it. That's why it's called gambling!

What happened to OP Matthew? Was looking forward to any new information concerning his unfortunate circumstances.

Do these suspected bullshit artists here normally just pick up their toys and go home without a fight, when obviously outed?

What happened to OP Matthew? Was looking forward to any new information concerning his unfortunate circumstances.

Do these suspected bullshit artists here normally just pick up their toys and go home without a fight, when obviously outed?

Nothing happened and nothing will. The OP is a BS artist and I can't believe he even wasted his time to concoct his ridiculous story.

Believe it or not, maybe he was a belieber fan who just wanted to try it on. I too am in the mind that he was lying through his teeth.

Also dont forget there is a lot of people who make stories up for the sake of it. Or to try get something out of it. And most of the time they fail. And people see through the stories.

@OP - Please make sure to post your recent bieber pics of the concert :D

I was thinking he meant records - sat here all confuddled for a second thinking he never mentioned a record collection being stolen....then I read 'redeem' and had a lightbulb moment - twat! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
That is a REALLY scary thought. Someone nicking my treasured collection of vinyl records that have taken me well over 40 years to accumulate:eek:

I'm in a bit of a quandary here, I'm in a little trouble. I was in the Vodafone shop today and the buckle on my leather jacket caught the iPhone cases on one of the racks as I walked past and knocked a few off. I didn't notice because they would normally make a noise when landing on the floor and I heard nothing. Imagine my surprise when I left the shop and was apprehended by the store detective! It seems that thay had fallen into my shopping bag which unfortunately was half-full of clothes which softened their landing so I didn't feel a thing! They wouldn't listen to my explanation, but it gets worse!

I was taken to the manageress's office to await the Police and was sat at a desk opposite her and asked to put my bag on the table. As I did so, I pushed it against a cup of coffee she had on her side of the desk and alarmed this was going to land in her lap I instictively shot my hand out to try and stop it, and as I did my watch strap caught on her blouse and tore it sideways along with a cup of her bra. She screamed and right at that moment two coppers walked in with the store detective to see me half out of my seat, hand hooked into her clothing and her with her left breast hanging out! Imagine my dismay as I stammered "I-i-it's not what it looks like" just as the two coppers cuffed me and dragged me out of the shop.

I have had better days.

I'm in a bit of a quandary here, I'm in a little trouble. I was in the Vodafone shop today and the buckle on my leather jacket caught the iPhone cases on one of the racks as I walked past and knocked a few off. I didn't notice because they would normally make a noise when landing on the floor and I heard nothing. Imagine my surprise when I left the shop and was apprehended by the store detective! It seems that thay had fallen into my shopping bag which unfortunately was half-full of clothes which softened their landing so I didn't feel a thing! They wouldn't listen to my explanation, but it gets worse!

I was taken to the manageress's office to await the Police and was sat at a desk opposite her and asked to put my bag on the table. As I did so, I pushed it against a cup of coffee she had on her side of the desk and alarmed this was going to land in her lap I instictively shot my hand out to try and stop it, and as I did my watch strap caught on her blouse and tore it sideways along with a cup of her bra. She screamed and right at that moment two coppers walked in with the store detective to see me half out of my seat, hand hooked into her clothing and her with her left breast hanging out! Imagine my dismay as I stammered "I-i-it's not what it looks like" just as the two coppers cuffed me and dragged me out of the shop.

I have had better days.
me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back