Absolute Poker

pokeraddict

Webmaster
This is my favorite small poker room. The games are loose, the rake reasonable and the games go down to 10 cents. They have a deposit bonus but they take it away if you cashout before 30 days. The cashouts have been 1-12 hours, the fastest on the net in poker world. Support answers emails quickly and the players are friendly. The software has some uirks but it seems there is an update every day as they work it out. They accept prepaidatm and western union, something uncommon in online poker rooms. They have many low buy in tourneys as low as 50 cents. I'm there a bunch, say hi I'm Pokeraddict1 there.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Absolute is in the middle of a massive upgrade. The new lobby is done and they have added 6 max player tables to $.50/$1 and $1/$2 holdem and they are in beta and soon will be added to all limits. The buttons will be changed to industry standard and pokertracker has support for Absolute in beta. Their weekly freeroll was recently made $1000 that all tournament winners enter into. They offer many daily free entries to satilites.

I will post a review when the full upgrade is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back