Logo
external image

A very special place to Vent-please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LOOKAWAY
  • id32385
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1333
  • Replies 8
We used to have a "Wild Cards" section, but there were a few members who turned it into a "anything goes" whacko room which was uncool. I closed that section and opened "the Attic" which serves as a place for members to post off-topic items - it's not a place to go ape-s**t.

Venting is okay as long as it doesn't include emotional outbursts.
 
We used to have a "Wild Cards" section, but there were a few members who turned it into a "anything goes" whacko room which was uncool. I closed that section and opened "the Attic" which serves as a place for members to post off-topic items - it's not a place to go ape-s**t.

Venting is okay as long as it doesn't include emotional outbursts.

Ok, the attic then! I promise no emotional BS.

So did you do well as a George clooney impersonator? I guess you done it between leaving the Army and starting up casino meister.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top