A VegasHero developer saying hello!

VegasHero

Newbie member
Hi everyone,
I'm a web developer who spent years in the gaming industry.
Big fan of superhero slots!:)

Great forum, been reading it regularly and just starting to post stuff as well.

Would love to connect with gaming affiliates, webmasters and affiliate program reps as well.

Hi Well I would like to say hi as seen you at AffiliateGuardDog. And can say it is a top notch plugin developed there for slots. I am planning to get my hands on this as well time will just tell if my budget will allow to buy it here before Movember is over :p

Nice to see another WP developer here! I'm looking at VegasHero for a site I'm building, and I actually sent you a pre-sales question!

I look forward to seeing what the plugin can do!

-- Compy

Hi Well I would like to say hi as seen you at AffiliateGuardDog. And can say it is a top notch plugin developed there for slots. I am planning to get my hands on this as well time will just tell if my budget will allow to buy it here before Movember is over :p

hi there, yes, we are networking on the major gaming forums and the response has been great. Let me know when you want to chat about the plugin, I'm keep to chat to affiliates. It's always very interesting to hear how people would use web software to make better affiliate sites:)

Nice to see another WP developer here! I'm looking at VegasHero for a site I'm building, and I actually sent you a pre-sales question!

I look forward to seeing what the plugin can do!

-- Compy

Thanks for your questions. I would be also keen to see what other devs are working on in the gaming industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back