Logo
external image

A newbies hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter azzagirt
  • id43699
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1429
  • Replies 5

azzagirt

Full Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Location
Great Southern Land.
Hi to all.
Have found this site very informative. I live in Aus and enjoy going to the pokies (online). I am an account holder at Spin Palace, All Slots and Class1 casinos. I mostly use Spin Palace. I have found their casino perfect with no probs depositing or withdrawing. I have recently been having problems with the reels spinning in my fav gamesat Spin. They are on go slow or freeze until I move my cursor over the game then it moves slightly faster.I have had live chat and they don't know why. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but doesnt help at both Spin Palace and All Slots. Maybe with the wealth of wisdom in members out there someone might be able to give me some hints how to fix this very annoying problem.
Thanks in advance ..azza
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top