Logo
external image

A MUST LISTEN TOO PRANK..

I love them Prank Phone calls
We all did them in our lives.
30 years ago a group of us ordered 10Lg Pizza's and they went to the door of a 90 year old man.and the old man did take one of them too :lolup:
~~~~~~~
To add one here is one.

Chinese Food Prank Call

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:lolup::D

I can't decide which was funnier........the prank, or the Asian dude with the Scottish accent:what: Alexi...........had no idea the Scots were so wicked:D:thumbsup:
 
wicked

:lolup::D

I can't decide which was funnier........the prank, or the Asian dude with the Scottish accent:what: Alexi...........had no idea the Scots were so wicked:D:thumbsup:

Oh we aint wicked at all this pizzaguy has obviously lost the plot completely and needs to improve his customer relations slightly...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top