A Little Help Required (easy i promise)

onemoorebaby

Dormant account
Im experiencing browser problems and now i cant get moneybookers to load. Could someone check for me if its down or its my browser as i have been trying for 24 hours with no luck. Thanks heaps if u can do it for me:thumbsup:

Im experiencing browser problems and now i cant get moneybookers to load. Could someone check for me if its down or its my browser as i have been trying for 24 hours with no luck. Thanks heaps if u can do it for me:thumbsup:

Hi onemoorebaby, I just tried it and it worked..........I am in USA.

That is weird......................you can log into CM (so it's not your browser) but can't reach MB............I'll send them an email and ask if they are having server problems with Australia.

Edit: email sent............I will give you update when I receive their reply.

Thst would be fantastic as a phonecall costs a fortune and I cant get into to email them from the message centre lol. I appreciate this alot. I am a little worried.

In the meantime................this is from their site:

Technical problems?
In case of any problem using our site, the following fixes may help initially: choose Tools from the menu bar of your Internet Explorer and select Internet Options. Then, select 'Clear History' and 'Delete Files' to empty your cache. Exit the options, close your browser and start your Internet Explorer browser again. If this does not help, reboot your PC. Please also ensure that your browser settings allow 'cookies'. Take also into consideration that moneybookers.com is designed to run most effectively on the most current browser versions available and that we support only 128-bit encryption (download here the latest MS Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator versions for free). If you are still experiencing problems after trying out these fixes, please contact our Customer Service Department.

No No, they are having system downtime for 48 hours. they are officially back online.

Arrogant as Neteller then. 48 hours downtime, but can't be arsed to tell anyone beforehand, not even redirect to a page indicating this:mad:

This causes a lot of unnecessary worry and work for users, who might spend the best part of 48 hours trying to figure out what is up with their PC or ISP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back