5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

Jurassic Slots free spin session !!!

NOTE: all Wild symbols are being HELD for the remaining free spins !

PS: this have ended me somwhere near to 5000$

PPS: was about 18000xBet. I doubt if this win ratio can be beaten ? PlayHunter JURASSICS WILDLINE FULL TABLE.jpg

Nothing special as was betting very low, but five scatters and 100xbet. Bonus gave me a poor X5,u think it would have awarded the top destination bonus but nope!

Attachments

• what o ea.jpg
    what o ea.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 733
I must have played literally hundreds of thousands of spins on countless slots and never once got 5 scatter or 5 wild. Statistically that's really quite phenomenal isn't it? :(

I must have played literally hundreds of thousands of spins on countless slots and never once got 5 scatter or 5 wild. Statistically that's really quite phenomenal isn't it? :(

Funny you say that. This is the first 5 wilds I've ever had and got them today,hopefully yours is not too far away. But I thought this would have paid more! (176x)

Attachments

• sum.jpg
    sum.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 708
Thanks. That was my thinking 750 coins for 5 wilds is poor its the second lowest in the video slots I think.It would only be £$750 for a screen full of wilds,pants!

Usually dont bet on the higher priced games.
But i had a few to many,hit this and then lost it all in about 10 mins. Cheers :cool:

Attachments

• Gaming Club.jpg
    Gaming Club.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 958
I must say i was quite excited to get 5 scatter on 4.50bet but 225$? at least they could make it 100X not 50X. i guess this is not so hard to get?

Attachments

• 5 scatter.jpg
    5 scatter.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 801

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back