5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

T-Rex

Got this last night....then after about 7 spins got another 17 spins ended up with a little over 700.

Attachments

• 50 spins inet - Copy.jpg
    50 spins inet - Copy.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 873
Got this last night....then after about 7 spins got another 17 spins ended up with a little over 700.

i had been playing T REX as well lately. Haven't been hitting anything. So you had roughly 74 free spins? $400 right before the feature? Were you frustrated with only another $300 from 74 spins @ 1.50?

Fed up of getting the usual 3 eggs for 3x2=6 Free spins..

Finally hit what I thought might be a motherlode...5 scatters offering the max 10 Spins each...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Uploaded with

Disappointing to end up with only around $650, especially as $500 of that was for the 5 scatters..

Shortly after though....(Does this deserve its own post ?:)

Uploaded with

nice for awhile there those payouts hit a lot.

i had been playing T REX as well lately. Haven't been hitting anything. So you had roughly 74 free spins? $400 right before the feature? Were you frustrated with only another $300 from 74 spins @ 1.50?

No, I had 67 spins all total, I take it as they come on that game.T-Rex can be a beast, I love that game/hate that game. On that game, anytime you can win something and cashout it is like hitting the lottery lol.;) I had 102 when I hit the 5 scatters for 300, that 300 is part of the 700+ that I won on those free games.

So no, I was not dissapointed.

LH

32Red has been great to me over the past couple of weeks. Here's a couple of highlights. NOTE: 5 wilds during the feature do not count towards the achievements.

Attachments

• Genies Gem 5 scatters.jpg
    Genies Gem 5 scatters.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 743
  • ThunderstruckII 5 wilds.jpg
    ThunderstruckII 5 wilds.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 748
Very Nice!!! WTG! Those shots are beautiful!

Although, I admit it, I am so freakin' jealous seeing all the MG shots!!! I really do miss them.

LH

Opened an account yesterday at Slotastic and made a 50 deposit + 150% bonus.
Slots paid well, so passed playtrough and got 2000$. Waiting to see if they are fast with withdrawl once I send documents :)

Attachments

• Sin ttulo.jpg
    Sin ttulo.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 669
5scatters*2

During held scatters feature I got 5 scatters in last two spins. They were probably held, but I am not sure since reels were spinning.

Attachments

• white_rhino_betsize1052.jpg
    white_rhino_betsize1052.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 849
Pity that this pays a BIG Fat NOTHING... lol.. My first time and hundreds of thousands of spins... later...:rolleyes:

bdba5scatters.jpg

A bit easier to get... Not a Big Hit, but 5 scatters nonetheless...

sa235.8.jpg

sa240.jpg

No Worries Mate! :)

Thought this would make a nice first post for me - long time lurker here, enjoying my favorite new(ish) MG slot. The multiplayer aspect adds a lot of fun for me. :)

Attachments

• win.jpg
    win.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 635
It sucks that 5 scatters on BDBA doesn't pay anything... good effort though. I got a massive amount of spins on that slot aswell and never seen 5 scatters before. To bad it didn't pay out for you.

It sucks that 5 scatters on BDBA doesn't pay anything... good effort though. I got a massive amount of spins on that slot aswell and never seen 5 scatters before. To bad it didn't pay out for you.

Lol it sucks doesn't it?! 2 Scatters pay - Anything from 3 upwards don't...

Nate

Nate try NetEnt's Reel Steal...same game but 3,4,5 scatters pay (4x 15x 100x) as well :)

Thanks - I don't know if it's just me, but the hits on there seem fewer in normal play. I gave it a shot. Maybe the scatters paying account for less hits in the base game?

Nate

loved katmandu since i found mg games and yay finally 5 wilds , if it was on a freespin with a big multiplier i think i still would be on the floor lol

kattys.jpg

Nice one; any win of the 25 free spins?

Regards

another 100 bucks. Features are really tight. btw hit the above after 600 spins + Started with over 1k on this session. Ended up down like 350 after picking up 3 features to make up for drought. Then headed over to white rhino and hit 4 mt kilj right away and got it back. Then a sucking screen shot with 4 mt kilj missing reel 3. Reminds of the guy who hit a couple mt kilj scatters pretty close together awhile back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back