5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

VERY DISAPPOINTING. I even had 7 of the original spins left when I killed the creature and got another 10 spins added :mad:

245x

View attachment 146313

Damn. How old is that slot?

My worst 5 scatters ever was on fruit party, after previously gotten 5k x bet hit so when I heard the dingle dangle 5 times in a row I thought I broke the game or something, anything, nope still 10 freespins... Lmao

Was expecting littlebit more from this

3OJNZzs.jpg

I decided to set myself the goal of landing five scatters on Fortune Falls at 3Dice (I've had it a few times before and it's one I periodically have a punt at), and after, ahem, quite a lot of spins, finally got the upgrade on a four scatters trigger to five scatters.

Prizes on five scatters are 400x, 600x, 800x and 1600x. I've never had the 1600x but this was a nice one at 800x :)

Four scatters trigger.

1622577460874.png

Ball went all the way down the right for a five scatters upgrade.

1622577564793.png

And then hit the 800x mushroom.

1622577609781.png

Nice win for a 25p spin :)

1622577642485.png

Five scatters trigger on the new PnG Charlie Chance 'XReelz' slot. (This is playing at Unibet on the 96.xx% maths model.)

The slot has an upgrade mechanic where two scatters give a respin for a chance of more scatters, and as long as you land another scatter, you get another respin.

This started as a three, upgraded to four on a respin, and then upgraded to five on the next respin to give the MEGA SUPER MAXIMUM MULTIPLIERS bonus round.

It paid 25x stake.

This slot is currently finishing off a bankroll of 500x stake and I haven't even seen a 100x stake win yet.

Graphics are nice though, if we're trying to salvage something from the wreckage.

1623430138228.png

1623430223592.png

Five scatters trigger on the new PnG Charlie Chance 'XReelz' slot. (This is playing at Unibet on the 96.xx% maths model.)

The slot has an upgrade mechanic where two scatters give a respin for a chance of more scatters, and as long as you land another scatter, you get another respin.

This started as a three, upgraded to four on a respin, and then upgraded to five on the next respin to give the MEGA SUPER MAXIMUM MULTIPLIERS bonus round.

It paid 25x stake.

This slot is currently finishing off a bankroll of 500x stake and I haven't even seen a 100x stake win yet.

Graphics are nice though, if we're trying to salvage something from the wreckage.

View attachment 155704

View attachment 155705

Those super bonuses that pay virtually nothing are the biggest kick in the teeth for me I think. Wouldnt have thought it would be too hard to soften the blow with a min x100 stake for these 'ultra' bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back