5 % cashback

sweetdenny

Dormant account
Just a quick note to let everyone know that ladbrokes are now offerign 5% cashabck on there selected slots up to 100. The slots change every week this week they are Thunderstruck Reel Strike Bush Telegraph Big Kahuna Ladies Night up to 28th. Not one of the great offers ladbrokes have done but still not bad bonus.

Is this spam

Could someone please tell me if this message i have just posted constitutes spam. It was not meant to be i merly meant to tell others on the forum what i thought was a fairly good offer. If it is spam could one of the moderators please remove it. Sorry

Yeah, I think it's okay. There is no affiliate link - no live URL. It's not a cloaked spam message - sweetdenny seems to be just trying to provide information. These sort of postings seem okay to me. Any comments on this?

I think Sweetdenny deserves a thumbs up for at least having the courtesy to ask. And I never saw anything wrong with it, just a poster looking to share some info with anyone who may play there. :thumbsup:

sweetdenny said:
Just a quick note to let everyone know that ladbrokes are now offerign 5% cashabck on there selected slots up to 100. The slots change every week this week they are Thunderstruck Reel Strike Bush Telegraph Big Kahuna Ladies Night up to 28th. Not one of the great offers ladbrokes have done but still not bad bonus.

Thunderstruck have payout 95.02%, so with this cashback offer the payout% is actually 100.02%. But only until you have wagered 2000£. For low-rollers like me, this is actually a good offer. 2000£ wagering is a least 1 week of wagering for me. So I know where to play Thunderstuck this week if I want to play, which I probably do. One of my favorites.

I do not consider it spam when it actually is a good offer for me.

Zoozie

Last edited:
Pinababy69 said:
I think Sweetdenny deserves a thumbs up for at least having the courtesy to ask. And I never saw anything wrong with it, just a poster looking to share some info with anyone who may play there. :thumbsup:

Agreed.

sweetdenny said:

hi sweetdenny - i posted this a couple of weeks ago under promos:

Link Outdated / Removed

just though id let ya know!!! :thumbsup:

Pinababy69 said:

That's a big 10-4!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back