Kelly Jo
Dormant account
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2014
- Location
- United States
Yesterday was my 48th birthday...
View attachment 80347
Getting older isn't so bad.
There is still plenty to smile about!
Look at those teeth!
I've never had a cavity in my life. Ever.
(And you'll never see the bottom half of this pic. Ever. heh heh heh)
Bloody tease!![]()
Is it your Birthday?

It was yesterday, geordie. You quoted me as saying this. lolololol!!! FOCUS!
Edit: It's 3:27 am on the 19th. How did that happen?
The 17th was my Birthday![]()



I agree - but I think she should have posted a recent photo - not one taken 20 years ago!Happy belated Birthday Kelly Jo - you just look amazing my fellow Cancerian!



Saved me a deposit tonight, just gonna stare at your OP all night instead![]()
Happy Belated Birthday![]()


I bet I'd make as much money doing that as I do gambling....
Yeah hold that 'deposit' for another time thankyou
In the interests of fair play I expect you to post an equally stunning poolside shot on your 48th please![]()
I bet I'd make as much money doing that as I do gambling....

