Logo
external image

3dice

  • Thread starter Thread starter met1959
  • id35939
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1549
  • Replies 5
I had one of my first cashouts in absolute yonks with 3dice the other day. I really like this casino when its playing well, its a lot of fun and I would spend a helluva lot more with them than I currently do know if I knew i had a good chance of cashing out at least 10-20 % of the time. Unfortunatley Ive never really felt this way with them which is why most of my deposits go elsewhere. But when their games are on top form I agree there isnt a more enjoyable casino experience :)
 
I havent cashed out at 3dice yet. Almost had the opportunity to this week, but of course played it back. But they told me how long it would take to mail a check and there timeframe was very quick, by far soooner than anyone else.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top