3dice help asap

blonde

I need some help. I was in 3dice chat and playing tourneys and it just kicked me out. Real play is fine and went I went to live chat the rep said its fine on their end. The weird thing is the 3dice.com homepage wont load either, but I can surf the net and go to any other site no problems. Can someone help me please? Thanks!

Hey Tanya, sometime have the same problem, cant load tourney mode, and at the same time I tried to look the 3dice.com website I cant too. That happened to me 2 or 3 time, and the only solution was wait no more than 5 min and all worked fine.

I need some help. I was in 3dice chat and playing tourneys and it just kicked me out. Real play is fine and went I went to live chat the rep said its fine on their end. The weird thing is the 3dice.com homepage wont load either, but I can surf the net and go to any other site no problems. Can someone help me please? Thanks!

I can't get in either.. it just went down in the middle of a tourney. Kept checking every few minutes and only real works right now.

I am in Ohio USA.. It has been a few hours now. Not sure what the problem is. :what:

Real Mode is on a dedicated server. Tourney Mode is on a different, dedicated server in a different location. Each work independently from one another. If real works, but not tourney, the tourney server may be experiencing some problems... not unheard of, but sure to get fixed quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back