Question 32Red Promotions

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey Guys,

i used to play a lot of 32Red.

With their usual promotions i had (in average) during the week maybe 1x 10%, 2x 20%,1x 30% 2x 50%, 1x 100%, these days i have very rarely 50% and 100% and most of the time 10%??

Is it only me? Most of the time it says Deposit 200$ and get 20$, which is only a 10%.

Just wondering if i'm the only one that has the feeling that the promotions got worse...

Nope - I have seen a multitude of 100% Bonuses including 75% in the past 2 weeks or so.

I am in Club Rouge, but I cannot vouch for those figures for non - CR members..

Nate

Thanks, i'm only Silver, but i'm Silver for quite some time and i just have the feeling that bonuses dried out... But maybe it's only my feeling :)

Thanks, i'm only Silver, but i'm Silver for quite some time and i just have the feeling that bonuses dried out... But maybe it's only my feeling :)

Probably just your feeling. It goes up and down but so many and so good as they are now they were not a couple of years back.
You can actually also ask support. If you havn't used that much bonuses I'm sure they can work something out for you.

This must be down to the individual tailoring of the offers. We can expect that for some the boni will be 20% or 10%, whereas others might see more in the way of 50% and 100%.

It may also be worth changing the deposit amount to see whether it's 10% on $200, or actually a higher percentage with a $20 cap.

I am getting between 25% and 100% offers, and since I am well up at 32Red, it can't be down to overall results. It is more likely to be based on a history of participation, and probably a relatively complex formula, and maybe some manual input from management for some players.

Playing only when there are large boni and cashing out on the dot once WR is met are two things likely to lead to a reduction in the value of future offers in any adaptive bonusing scheme.

This must be down to the individual tailoring of the offers. We can expect that for some the boni will be 20% or 10%, whereas others might see more in the way of 50% and 100%.

It may also be worth changing the deposit amount to see whether it's 10% on $200, or actually a higher percentage with a $20 cap.

I am getting between 25% and 100% offers, and since I am well up at 32Red, it can't be down to overall results. It is more likely to be based on a history of participation, and probably a relatively complex formula, and maybe some manual input from management for some players.

Playing only when there are large boni and cashing out on the dot once WR is met are two things likely to lead to a reduction in the value of future offers in any adaptive bonusing scheme.

Ok Commander McBragg,
it's at least after this post you made never possible for you to bragg over your knowledge in the English language.

How in the world do you expect people to ever take you seriously again, Mr Boni? :eek2:

Thanks Guys... Path already contacted me.... It looks like it was just recently that i didn't get really good ones, so i imagined something changed... But it's all good :)

I have to call to find out the bonuses,yesterday got offered a 10%,but if i waited 40 min utes(time change)i could get a .....10% lol ok so i get offered 10%,i have to call as i cannot see any bonus offers,will not run certain scripts,no pms back from them,and to get attitude when i call is not right,i see what every other 32 red members recieve,have not received any emails from them ever!Not really sure why i even play here any more,i musta pissed someone off at one time or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back