32Red promotions gone? Where you gone? come back!

I notice they always drop off the last few days of the month #lazy :D

The personalised horse racing one was awesome - really really good - maybe we'll get something similar for Aintree next week?

Looking forward to the April one anyhow. :thumbsup:

It's Good Friday tomorrow, so maybe they are going to do something for Easter.

Perhaps Pat forgot where he put the horserace game from last year, so he has been so busy looking for it that he hasn't had time to design anything for the last few days.

P.S.

Pat - it's behind the Fruitie

Yes, the empty one:p

Gone again, April 3rd.

Unusual for something to run for only a week, back to the usual "play on your mobile" message.

I did not experience any of the issues relating to accessing the cashier that were being reported earlier, but maybe I got up too late:p

Gone again, April 3rd.

Unusual for something to run for only a week, back to the usual "play on your mobile" message.

I did not experience any of the issues relating to accessing the cashier that were being reported earlier, but maybe I got up too late:p

I was hoping someone would comment on the dissapearance of the promotion again lol I`ve had a horrible thought that it might just have been me for some reason :confused: Glad to see its not. Although my worry probably was unfounded as ive never heard of 32Red bonus banning anyone, at least personally still the thought rears its ugly head lol

I was hoping someone would comment on the dissapearance of the promotion again lol I`ve had a horrible thought that it might just have been me for some reason :confused: Glad to see its not. Although my worry probably was unfounded as ive never heard of 32Red bonus banning anyone, at least personally still the thought rears its ugly head lol

It happens, but it's rare, and not based on the player getting lucky and being ahead overall. When they only had the 100% monthly match, a bonus ban would follow if a player ONLY deposited and played once a month for this bonus for about 6 months on the trot. With the current promotions, there is a mixture of "good" and "not so good" offerings. A bonus ban may still follow if players played the game, but only deposited when the result was 100% or more.

The daily deal at Dash is working fine today.

I have a feeling this promo vanishing act has happened before, and it turned out to be a system malfunction. If this is the case, it will be back later today or tomorrow.

It may also have genuinely ended yesterday, and the next one will follow in a day or two. The end date should be in the email, which I should have somewhere on another PC.

From the 32Red Website:

These promotions are available between 14:00 (UK Time) on Thursday 28th March until 23:59 on Tuesday 2nd April.

Nate

That's the answer, a short fill in, not a "proper" game based promo that they usually have running for a month.

Maybe it was introduced in response to this thread, and they had originally planned to have a long break between the last one and the Grand national. This could be the horserace one, the one where some horses stop midway through the race to take a dump:D

That's the answer, a short fill in, not a "proper" game based promo that they usually have running for a month.

Maybe it was introduced in response to this thread, and they had originally planned to have a long break between the last one and the Grand national. This could be the horserace one, the one where some horses stop midway through the race to take a dump:D

Yes, those would be the three I picked for the Trifecta.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back