32 Red promo

omg that thing is so rigged ...lol.
Simmo! does seem a little rusty on the last 10 meters...age beginning to show ?
Better be careful, considering the many horse meat scandals in Europe lately Simmo! :p

Thanks Jazzy, I never would have even read this thread!!!

I'm a well fancied filly bred in the US. :laugh: (well yes I am, hehe)

The horse names are the same for everyone.

FTR the horse you choose makes no difference. I know most are on top of this but some may not be.

Ahhh right. I knew the game itself was just an illusion (same as all the 32Red promos), I just wondered whether or not you saw a bit of a personalised collection of horses or everyone saw the same.

Could someone post the names of all the horses? I no longer have 32Red installed on my computer. Also, it's funny that they have a horse named after a rep working for a competitor :)

Could someone post the names of all the horses? I no longer have 32Red installed on my computer. Also, it's funny that they have a horse named after a rep working for a competitor :)

Nah, not really. Not everyone sees another business as competition, but as peers. It's a credit to mutual respect.

Simmo's Secret
Jetset Johnny
Red Andy
Just Play
Borough Man
Chopley's Choice
The Life of Bryan

I chose The Life of Bryan today, he came fifth for a 25% bonus.

No deal! I'll try again tomorrow. (I'll have a punt when it coughs a 100% bonus.)

Simmo's Secret
Jetset Johnny
Red Andy
Just Play
Borough Man
Chopley's Choice
The Life of Bryan

No deal! I'll try again tomorrow. (I'll have a punt when it coughs a 100% bonus.)

No 'Dunover's Donkey' then?:(

Simmo's Secret
Jetset Johnny
Red Andy
Just Play
Borough Man
Chopley's Choice
The Life of Bryan

Don't think so:)

After the scratchcard promo vanished so quick, I thought I would double check the emails for this one, and sure enough, it "ends Sunday". Should be the "play on your mobile" game tomorrow, and maybe Tuesday we will have another game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back