300 shields - surprising result

dgheadz

Dormant account
hi,

playing 300 shields slot earlier on betfair i made it through to the bonus round's final stage where each win is multiplied by 300. I was playing £6.25 a spin and had won over £300 by the end of bonus round 3. The first spin in bonus round 4 won another £500 odd. However the next two winning spins out of the final 5 in the 300x bonus round seem to have massively underpaid. I unfortunately do not have a screenshot or video but the second spin i believe should have paid about £250 and the final £900. In total i won slightly more than £900. Whilst watching the bonus round complete i was a bit confused that my winning balaance hadn't increased by much after the 2nd winning spin in this round (i think it was 3 "9" symbols) The final spin in the game was 3x arrows - looking at the rules this would normally payout 12x line bet which would be in my case £0.25 x 12 = £3. As this was the bonus round i think it should have paid £900 (£3 x 300) . I went onto live chat and queried this whilst leaving the game open. They have requested confirmation of the play from the operator. I find it hard to belive that they have made a mistake or the slot has mispaid..i.e. the logical conclusion is that i have misunderstood or misread the game....however i clearly saw the final winning combination of 3 x arrows.

Hopefully i will be able to hear back from betfair with a break down of the bonus round as promised, although i would not be surprised if i am not supplied this. As i say above i do find it hard to believe there has been a mistake on their part but the fact remains that i clearly could see my final winning combo and my final win not including this.

Really hope they can provide some kind of explanation to alleviate my probably ungrounded fear that the game mis-paid. Are there any known cases of slots malfunctioning or operators providing full breakdown's of how games palyed out?

without a screenshot or any visual help it would be tough (not impossible but tough) , maybe you can take a screenshot of the normal game and use paint or some other program to explain the positions and payouts.....?

thanks for the reply... i may look into this later, just wish i had taken the screenshot of the final game - as described i left open but after a few minutes the game timed out. It definitely was a winning combo of 3 x arrows as i probably quadrupled checked ( the 3 arrows were highlighted and flashing) The final payout was displayed though, not the individual bonus spin. Hopefully i will hear back with a complete breakdown but skeptic me won't hold my breath.

hi,

playing 300 shields slot earlier on betfair i made it through to the bonus round's final stage where each win is multiplied by 300. I was playing £6.25 a spin and had won over £300 by the end of bonus round 3. The first spin in bonus round 4 won another £500 odd. However the next two winning spins out of the final 5 in the 300x bonus round seem to have massively underpaid. I unfortunately do not have a screenshot or video but the second spin i believe should have paid about £250 and the final £900. In total i won slightly more than £900. Whilst watching the bonus round complete i was a bit confused that my winning balaance hadn't increased by much after the 2nd winning spin in this round (i think it was 3 "9" symbols) The final spin in the game was 3x arrows - looking at the rules this would normally payout 12x line bet which would be in my case £0.25 x 12 = £3. As this was the bonus round i think it should have paid £900 (£3 x 300) . I went onto live chat and queried this whilst leaving the game open. They have requested confirmation of the play from the operator. I find it hard to belive that they have made a mistake or the slot has mispaid..i.e. the logical conclusion is that i have misunderstood or misread the game....however i clearly saw the final winning combination of 3 x arrows.

Hopefully i will be able to hear back from betfair with a break down of the bonus round as promised, although i would not be surprised if i am not supplied this. As i say above i do find it hard to believe there has been a mistake on their part but the fact remains that i clearly could see my final winning combo and my final win not including this.

Really hope they can provide some kind of explanation to alleviate my probably ungrounded fear that the game mis-paid. Are there any known cases of slots malfunctioning or operators providing full breakdown's of how games palyed out?

8ygPE.jpg

If there is no wild in the win line, no multiplier.

- T

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back