2008 World Series of Bingo WSOB

NAVYMANS-MOM

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
I notice that all of the Iplaybingo sites (sisters included) run a banner about this event all the time, but I'm having difficulty locating the 'sponsor' of this event and if many bingo sites are involved in having players who qualify for it all simultaneously play during the qualifying sessions.

Does anybody have any information about this event, who is actually sponsoring it, what sites are involved totally, etc.?

TONI H

StarlightBingo is part of Bingo Entertainment Group

Are you saying that BE is actually sponsoring the event or are they only another group involved in a simultaneous playing of the event? I'm trying to find out the actual sponsor of the event (even if it's a multiple online bingo group effort).

I don't trust the IPlayBingo sites since they have a reputation for avoiding payouts to their 'customers' or delaying them for long periods of time, plus they have heavy handed playthrough rules. However, BE has a reputation for just the opposite and has no playthrough.

So if only those two groups are involved in this WSOB event, I would probably play through one of the BE sister sites (such as BingoGala) in order to eliminate the problem of playthrough and getting paid quickly if I would be lucky enough to win.

How do I find out 'who' is responsible for holding onto the funds and then releasing them to winners? Heaven help us all if it's IPlayBingo. lol

TONI

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back