15.00 trivia contest up for grabs at 3- dice

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
spin off t.v shows.............what two other spin off shows came from happy days.......what spin off came from j.a.g.......... first one to answer right ,ill p.m them with the winning promo code:thumbsup: i like to share when i win a little:D.........laurie

To this day one of my favorite lines from any show or movie happens to be a british show I used to watch every week. Monty Python and the flying circus.
The show did a movie, I think it was Holy Grail and they were fighting and one guy lost him arm and said "Its just a minor flesh wound, lets keep going"To this day every time I get hurt I always say "no worries, just a minor flesh wound" :D

I also like "the funny walk"

.................hey, i have watched benny hill:D.....................laurie

Ahh Yes the pinnacle of British culture :p all good fun though.

Monty pythons The life of Brian (not Bryan :D) is one of the funniest films ever made in my humble opinion but deeply religious people tend to get upset by it for some reason. (HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH) but we are all different I guess.

I recently had an argument with Two Americans over who was the better double act, Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello but then I could cause an argument in a phone box :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back