Your Mobile Wishes?

Deanna

I don’t know if a lot of you play on your mobile but I do. I find that I’ve gotten to really like how fast the play is, no waiting for crazy graphics to finish "dazzling" me, etc. I do however miss some old standby games that aren’t on mobile and was wondering if anyone else has some favorite slots (RTG obviously since that’s all we get in the US) that they’d love to see “go mobile”.

For me there are only a few:

Ghost Ship (because I love the game, hate how it plays on downloaded version though – too “sticky”)
Return of the Rudolph – (I just really love this game. I’ve only hit the jackpot once but like Naughty or Nice you never know, it could happen twice!)
Diamond Dozen – (Downloaded version is sloooooooow and annoying. Flash is impossible. Would love to have a faster paced mobile version – have hit 5 scatters on both diamonds which I’d like to get again but I’d be dead and buried before the flash version stopped spinning.)
Vulcan (I just like throwing money away sometimes.)

I always hope they’ll add a few more games here and there but it may just be a pipe dream. Just curious if there are others out there who like playing mobile more than the downloaded version. I thought it might also be an opportunity to see if some of you have games you like that I'm missing out on because I've not tried them.

I play mobile only if waiting in car for husband because it is too small for me but when I do I have done really well on Cash Bandits and Texan tycoons. I don't seem to have any of the problems you have with downloaded version but I use a mac with windows parallel. Back when my husband installed parallels for me, he turned off updates for windows. Those updates just seem to cause all sorts of problems. I am pretty sure it is still windows 7 or 8 and everything runs great.

I play mobile only if waiting in car for husband because it is too small for me but when I do I have done really well on Cash Bandits and Texan tycoons. I don't seem to have any of the problems you have with downloaded version but I use a mac with windows parallel. Back when my husband installed parallels for me, he turned off updates for windows. Those updates just seem to cause all sorts of problems. I am pretty sure it is still windows 7 or 8 and everything runs great.

Tip #1. Reading Glasses! :D

Cash Bandits is my FAVORITE game, I get some really great hits on that game and can usually increase my bankroll with $1 bets fairly quickly. If it starts hitting it just keeps on hitting for me.
My download version is fine, it's just a few of the older games that it doesn't like. (Raindance, Aztec Treasures, Diamond Dozen, etc.)
Texas Tycoon and Triple Twister are also my "go to" games. Love them!

I have dreams of hitting Revenge of the Rudolph but I can't afford $2 bets unless I'm really really up there in $$.

Thread in Wrong Place

Never mind! It was moved already ha...sorry if I posted it in the wrong place to begin with.

I always play on the mobile . Laptop crapped out on me mths ago and haven't replaced it . It's really handy but of course there are many games I miss not being able to play mobile versions of. Immortal romance, dead or alive , glamour puss many others in there that I can only play if I get the damn laptop up and running . I keep hoping more get introduced or mobile version..but a lot of sites aren't up to scratch for mobile play yet , which is odd because with the way smart phones are and the screen size etc they are well able for it and I'd expect a lot of people choose to play on mobile

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back