Logo
external image

Your best puns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dave1888
  • id65961
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 514
  • Replies 22
Good jokes Jon but I made this thread for punny jokes. Is fine though man. :thumbsup:

sorry mate, probs got bit over excited that I spotted something none casino related for a bit of a cheers up after I just busted my balls on JP (again).

I will try n put em in proper place next time, sorry again dude :)
 
KY Jelly has jumped on the Millennium bandwagon with the slogan for
their new product: "Y2K-Y Jelly : when you want to put four digits
where only two could fit before!

What did the Indian say when the white man tied his penis in a knot?
"How come?"

Having sex on an elevator is wrong on so many levels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top