You need to see these pictures!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Hello everyone!

As many of you know my biggest interest is not just the gambling industry these days, but also the one that involves cameras and beautiful (or odd) pictures ;)

I have made a blog again with pictures, only in black & white, but this time I don't want you to just look at them. I want you to buy one too :)

The pictures will cost just €10 each. Why so cheap is because I can't print them and send them all over the world. I do have a printer but it would be too expensive, and maybe not the best quality, so I need you to print them yourself.
I had planned to find some links to websites that offer this in different countries, but then I realized that I don't know all your languages. Please if you know any that are good then please post for others and so I can save it for the future.

So what you do is follow this link. It's 84 pictures on 4 different pages.
If you want one of them then you can see the name of the picture if you click on it. Send me that in a pm and also the size of the picture you intend to print, an email address and if you want to pay with Neteller, Skrill or Paypal.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I really hope you will like my pictures. This is the first time that I'm trying to sell any of them so I'm really excited, and a bit scared, to hear what you think about them :)

ps. Yes I have cleared this with Bryan

pps. If you just have a mobile then don't forget to check the menu. Most pictures are behind that.

Last edited:
Yes, some nice images! I have already had permission to use the shopping mall one (image #7) in the third row on a few Christmas cards as I love that image. Mind you, now I've seen image #20 I may have found the missus' Christmas card for 2018. :D

Yes, some nice images! I have already had permission to use the shopping mall one (image #7) in the third row on a few Christmas cards as I love that image. Mind you, now I've seen image #20 I may have found the missus' Christmas card for 2018. :D

Now you made me confuse since the pictures name is Sweden 14. I knew it was my favourit pig picture you talked about anyway:p

Now you made me confuse since the pictures name is Sweden 14. I knew it was my favourit pig picture you talked about anyway:p

Yes, I simply count them as number 1 is the big top picture, then on the smaller tiles left-right as 2-4, 5-7, 8-10 and so-on. But you obviously knew which image was number 20 to me ha ha

I've updated the page so that people realize it's more pictures than just the front page. The statistic told me that hardly anyone saw those pictures and that's a shame :thumbsup:

I will be buying one next week when ive moved some pennies about. Beautiful pictures. Going to get the one with the deer .:D

I will be buying one next week when ive moved some pennies about. Beautiful pictures. Going to get the one with the deer .:D

Wow, that was good news :thumbsup:

I will keep it up another week, and please know people, that you don't have to buy any of them, but I do appreciate all kinds of feedback. If you think they suck then just let me know:p

Hello everyone!

As many of you know my biggest interest is not just the gambling industry these days, but also the one that involves cameras and beautiful (or odd) pictures ;)

I have made a blog again with pictures, only in black & white, but this time I don't want you to just look at them. I want you to buy one too :)

The pictures will cost just €10 each. Why so cheap is because I can't print them and send them all over the world. I do have a printer but it would be too expensive, and maybe not the best quality, so I need you to print them yourself.
I had planned to find some links to websites that offer this in different countries, but then I realized that I don't know all your languages. Please if you know any that are good then please post for others and so I can save it for the future.

So what you do is follow this link. It's 84 pictures on 4 different pages.
If you want one of them then you can see the name of the picture if you click on it. Send me that in a pm and also the size of the picture you intend to print, an email address and if you want to pay with Neteller, Skrill or Paypal.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I really hope you will like my pictures. This is the first time that I'm trying to sell any of them so I'm really excited, and a bit scared, to hear what you think about them :)

You can use my website if you like :) And you know Sara, I'm one of your biggest fans.
ps. Yes I have cleared this with Bryan

pps. If you just have a mobile then don't forget to check the menu. Most pictures are behind that.

This didn't go so well :D

I almost felt a bit sad for the lack of interest, but I do understand this isn't the place to try and sell anything.

Well, I do know that my pictures aren't that bad and if you agree with me, then I've decided I give away one to everyone who is interested instead.
If you don't want it yourself then maybe you can use it a a gift for Christmas. This is mine to you anyway :)

Just decide which one you want then send me a pm with your email address.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back